Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lads and ladies i need your attention

SSSXR

Reaction score
Thursday.

I'm actually in Red Deer now. local guys on site were telling me that this place apparently has the highest female to male ratio in Canada...:laugh:

darthyota

Reaction score
Thursday.

I'm actually in Red Deer now. local guys on site were telling me that this place apparently has the highest female to male ratio in Canada...:laugh:
they are not wrong

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
good god.. should have let me know.. Red Deer is like.. half an hour from here, I would have drove up to say hey.. haha

darthyota

Reaction score
common people this is a 10 day drunkapalooza plus we have some pretty awsome driving roads near by

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Make sure you send me a PM before you head this way again!!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
AHEM..

ANYMORE TAKERS?

.. I love the capslock button.

Anyways, Anyone!? SERIOUSLY. Comin' up QUICK.. set up its definitely happening and I would like to get some people confirmed.

This also goes out to you, NorCal crew, or anyone closer to the Canadian border.

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
Oh, Stampede.. How I've missed you and the gong shows you have brought upon me LOL!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I bbm'ed you a few times a whilllle ago in regards to coming down for a meet. Guess you suck and never answer me :(

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
hahaha, OH yea btw I got a new phone no longer have the BB Bold 9000 now i'm a proud owner of BB Bold 9700 lol which means new pin LOL

add the new pin " 2208DE86 "

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
BUMP.

Ok, so three weeks left!!

Anyone else in? Either that or I'm calling it quits on this all together..

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Ok Albertans and other area's, there are 12 days left until Stampede, and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to blow this out of the water. We have some AMAZING shows coming here to play at Stampede, but no interest is being shown :(

Hopefully some other time we can get some people together and do a cruise, meet and greet, etc. I would really love to meet some of the other Canadian members as the Ontario group did, but next time!!

If you'd still like to come down for Stampede, let me know, but until then, next time folks!

Top Bottom