Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love sucks!

Slay0r

Reaction score
i feel ya man, im goin through it too

butters607

Reaction score
Me 3........... the hell with one get like 2 or 3 and just rotate em lol you could never get bored

dramad1

Reaction score
Sounds like we all need to get together and go in on a bigger boat. Lol hopefully it'll get better and not worse.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
just look at it as 7 years of lessons to go on for the next one.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
wow a real sausage fest in here.... David, pick up a fat girl man.... they are like puppies and when you want a real sloppy headjob just throw some kc masterpiece on your junk and enjoy the slobberknockin....

Seriously though sorry to see it go down like such. :thumbdown: Sounds like everyone in this thread needs a naughty pic of Macda in their inbox.....QUE em up!

Gadget

Reaction score
What the hell did you do???

Never mind.

Sounds like time to hit a titty bar.

In the mean time do not do anything stupid.

G

Slay0r

Reaction score
if only i could carry Donny around for inspiration all day hahaha

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
wow a real sausage fest in here.... David, pick up a fat girl man.... they are like puppies and when you want a real sloppy headjob just throw some kc masterpiece on your junk and enjoy the slobberknockin....

Seriously though sorry to see it go down like such. :thumbdown: Sounds like everyone in this thread needs a naughty pic of Macda in their inbox.....QUE em up!

I will be the non sausage...but not the fat girl ;)

and guys it suck but think of all the money you wont be wasting on some chick...... I am loving my single life.....

Come join me in Canada eh...... or at least X-Fest

redarkx

Reaction score
Sucks to hear bro. And barbecue sauce? Sounds messy and would require a tile floor. Not sure I want to stand on a cold tile floor for much of anything.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I will be the non sausage...but not the fat girl ;)

and guys it suck but think of all the money you wont be wasting on some chick...... I am loving my single life.....

Come join me in Canada eh...... or at least X-Fest
amen to wasting less money.... and lol i can always count on you hon to brighten up a post somewhere.

David just needs to hump a good buffalo before jumping back into the game. :crinklehair:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
:rofl:
What the hell did you do???

Never mind.

Sounds like time to hit a titty bar.

In the mean time do not do anything stupid.

G
:laugh:...I have no idea what I did wrong...

But thanks G
True...but at the same time, I have to figure out how to keep my house and my car. I can't afford both without her.

So it looks like I'm gonna be selling my car REAL soon and hopefully I don't take a big hit on it because I need every penny right now..

Real shitty domino effect right now:thumbdown:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
2006nightrider said:
I need every penny right now..

Return that nice computer lol...

Damn David that sucks to hear man. Hopefully things get better...or at least not any worse

Last edited by a moderator:

dramad1

Reaction score
7 years is a long time. Give it a few days. I'm going on 12 but that's flying out the window more and more each day. Maybe you need to lose something to realize what you had. I know I wish everything was how it was before all this. Times are tough right now, just try to keep your head up and don't do anything you'll regret in the long run. Hope u feel better brotha

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Return that nice computer lol...

Damn David that sucks to hear man. Hopefully things get better...or at least not any worse
Yea no kidding...wish I would of known it would go down like this right now...

And thanks:top:

7 years is a long time. Give it a few days. I'm going on 12 but that's flying out the window more and more each day. Maybe you need to lose something to realize what you had. I know I wish everything was how it was before all this. Times are tough right now, just try to keep your head up and don't do anything you'll regret in the long run. Hope u feel better brotha
Appreciate it.

For the first time since Saturday, she texted me today and said it didn't feel right and that she missed me...so who knows:dontknow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom