Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love sucks!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
How hot are her friends? 2 for you, 1 for gadget....

Seriously though that is a mixup waiting to happen. Dont want to pack her stuff, give her a minor ultimatum. I wouldnt let her think she can sit there for a month or so just deciding to stay or go. At the same time don't tell her 2 weeks from now I need an answer.... If at all worst, you can just kill her. (I AM SERIOUSly kidding.)

Again david, just keep your head together. You did not survive years and years of the whitemans' oppression to be defeated by one of the whitemans' women....:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
He has posted pics.. SHes a hawt girlie!! Dave things will be fine. maybe things will work woth you guys, maybe they wont.. either way DO WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU!!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Man, pump the bakes and let things cool down.

Making major life changing decisions when you are emotional never works out well.

Let her hormones balance themselves out and I am sure things will work out.

Just accept the fact that somehow this is all your fault even if you are not allowed to know what it is you did or failed to do.

You might just need to show her that you do really appreciate her. You have been together for a good while, I think as long as I have known you so don't flush all that away.

You can always boot her out later, but we need to have the "Sam" talk before you think about doing that.

G

Tanaka

Reaction score
Keep your head up bro. 4 years went to waste for me, along with raising her daughter from 6months old. Head up, friends by your side.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Gadget said:
Just accept the fact that somehow this is all your fault even if you are not allowed to know what it is you did or failed to do.

G

LMFAO!!! I've accepted this fact a while back lol.

My wife and I will be together 7 years in august and just made our 1 year anniversary in June. I know we haven't been through everything life will throw at us but it sure hasn't shown any kind of mercy at all but we stick through it. We split up one time for a month (almost 5 years ago) while she needed to figure out what she wanted and just when I was accepting the fact it was over I get a text saying that she missed me. Things work in stupid ass ways but usually the good things outweigh the bad.

butters607

Reaction score
Communication is the most important thing I found out last night........ ya know it seems to me that when you don't communicate ask them whats wrong what's going on with them what they aren't happy about blah blah that's when it gets worse :dontknow: and if you pack her stuff she's gonna pull the wah wah card and say you dont love me anymore blah blah or this time away thing could be she found someone she likes already and yes they love to do that as well just keep your head up if she goes elsewhere!

Last edited:

BlackCat

Reaction score
... Three cars, two cats and a big screen TV ...

Shanes56

Reaction score
Wow dave sorry tp hear that, I agree in part with most of the people,that things happen for a reason but to sit back and let what happens happen is kinda neglectful. My advice is find some time and sit down and talk with her, but not before you know absolutly 100% what you want. Once you do that lay it out for her and let her run woth it. Some times just the reassurance and the acknowledgement that you are still in love with some one coming from both parties is all that is needed. Being in a realationship is the hardest job on earth, you will never be freinds and want to be around each other all the time the only thing that matters is that once you are away and get your me time is that you still want that person and not the bills that person helps pay but the actions that person has that absolutly drive you nuts and make you crazy but at the same time make you wonder how you can love a person so much. Just my thoughts. Good luck brother and it will be what you and her make of it, life is full of alot of choices and this is just another one that has to be made.

"He" would never give you something you could not handle.

Shane

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Do what you must no matter what we will stand by u but dont let her walk all over you

Personally from a girls perspective..and what I would think as much as you might not want to hear this...there might be someone else in her life. Maybe not someone that she is sleeping with and she might not have cheated (I am NOT saying she has)...but she may have feelings for someone else and she is scared. But I agree with the guys. If she is choosing to not be with you then she needs to move out and let you on with ur life. Giving up something so comfortable and loosing something you cherish is hard. It could be she is afraid that she will lose you fully in her life.

No matter what we can speculate and talk forever but you and her are the only ones that can decide what will happen. If its ment to be it will be if not then u will find that woman

Sometimes we have to let things go to learn how much we love them. If they come back it was ment to be. if not then you know you were ment to be somewhere else

WE LUV U :) HUGS 'N' KISSES

Xtacy

Reaction score
Loves not easy, I feel ya...it takes a lot of work

x ynot

Reaction score
sorry david to hear about this david and my itunes is playing and brokenheartsville by joe nichols just came on while i was reading the the thread i was like what

Last edited:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Apologize knock her up and the rest will have to pan out ... lol.

blastap

Reaction score
I really do feel for yah David, i have been with my fiance for almost 8 years and I would not know what to do If we were not together. We can only hope for the best for you and be here for moral support.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Donny .... spoke like a true wiseman:rofl:

It's not a clean cut so don't do anything hasty like her mom, sister, aunt or cousin.....not yet anyways.
Her friends are free game though so sharpen up your spear 'cause its time to go hunting! J/k....I think?

Take this time to do things you enjoy, like hang out with the homie and what not. Us guys don't like to admit sometime that we're in the wrong, I'm no exception by any mean. So reflect on the last few months, may be more. May be there's a clue/hint.....may be not, I don't know. May be your friends know, sometime its best viewed from the sideline to see the whole game. These kind of things usually have a sign that may not be obvious at the time but hind sight is 20 20.

You'll be alright.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Thanks fellas:top:

But we're done.

Came home from work on Thursday to see a U-Haul van in my driveway and her and her mom were packing all of her things...so much for us just taking some space...

Ummmm so yea....def need to go find me a couple skanks ASAP.

And on a side note --- I think I might give her the banhammer from here:blurock:

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Don't go and do something stupid and have regrets. Go out with the boys and have a good times. It's a long time to be with someone and then it's all over just like that. You may never find out what you did wrong, if you did. Just hang in and we're here all for you

Top Bottom