Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love sucks!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Im not sure whether to say sorry or congratulations, but good luck with what ever the future holds for you

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Don't go and do something stupid and have regrets. Go out with the boys and have a good times.
Me? Do something stupid tonight? Naaaaaaa :laugh:

Some lucky lady is gonna be walking with a limp tomorrow after I'm done with her:rolleyez:
Im not sure whether to say sorry or congratulations, but good luck with what ever the future holds for you
Kinda how I'm feeling...some parts of the day I'll be sad, then mad, then other times I just don't give a ****...it's weird.

glasscase.gif

butters607

Reaction score
well since she is leaving oh well and im pretty sure that she is still responsible for half of the payments on eveything you own right now because you are married:biggrin:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
well atleast u weren't married and the house in both of your names!! EVERYTHING happens for a reason in life!!
Yardie said he would snuggle if u get lonely....

2006nightrider

Reaction score
well since she is leaving oh well and im pretty sure that she is still responsible for half of the payments on eveything you own right now because you are married:biggrin:

^ No they arent.... :fail:
Correct. BUT...because she vacated on her own will and it wasn't a force out, she still has to pay 1/2 of the mortgage until her name is taken off.
well atleast u weren't married and the house in both of your names!! EVERYTHING happens for a reason in life!!
Yardie said he would snuggle if u get lonely....
lol

butters607

Reaction score
:biggrin:my thoughts exactly thanks for clearing that up for don juan :biggrin: oh no reason for ya not to be at texfest now only gotta pay for one plenty of skanks in texas

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Thanks fellas:top:

But we're done.

Came home from work on Thursday to see a U-Haul van in my driveway and her and her mom were packing all of her things...so much for us just taking some space...

Ummmm so yea....def need to go find me a couple skanks ASAP.

And on a side note --- I think I might give her the banhammer from here:blurock:

Sorry but ban her..... this is your thing... she did this.....

and do me a favor...remember one thing

WRAP UR TOOL........there are some dirty women out there......

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL... I wouldnt ban her, she still can read everything and or get a new screen name. if she runs on her account, atleast you can see if shes logging in and stalking you.

WCD

Reaction score
Well, you're like most dudes and as such, you're not a mind reader. You can't beat yourself up for that.

This must be what they mean by the "7-year itch," although in my case it's usually a 1-year itch.

Top Bottom