Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love sucks!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well whats weird is you dont know why? I mean at least if you knew that much it would be different... Good luck buddy.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
amen to wasting less money.... and lol i can always count on you hon to brighten up a post somewhere.

David just needs to hump a good buffalo before jumping back into the game. :crinklehair:

Aww thanks hottie...... glad I can keep things bright...... i luvs you guys.... ur like family

:rofl:

:laugh:...I have no idea what I did wrong...

But thanks G

True...but at the same time, I have to figure out how to keep my house and my car. I can't afford both without her.

So it looks like I'm gonna be selling my car REAL soon and hopefully I don't take a big hit on it because I need every penny right now..

Real shitty domino effect right now:thumbdown:

Aww babes.......don't let it get you down. What about renting it out? What about selling it and down sizing? there are so many options and this may look like a horrible situation but you are a strong person and everything will work out.

No matter how bad things look it will get better. Thats what true friends and family are for. Please let me know if there is anything I an do

you also need to make sure you can trust that she doesn't have other reasons for walking. If you dont know what you did talk to her and slowly rebuild. There has to be a reason for her to run

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
Sucks to hear bro. I just got into with my wife and thought it was done. But like said before don't do anything stupid and you'll be Alright. Loosing someone hurts no matter what anyone says. If she want to talk bro let her talk see how she is feeling. I don't know you on a personal level but you seem like a pretty good dude. I have faith she'll realize what she has dOne and damn near lost and try to fix. Good luck brother

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
damn David, sucks to hear bro. keep your head up though I'm sure there we're alot of good times in that 7 years that weren't a waste.

5000XD

Reaction score
For the first time since Saturday, she texted me today and said it didn't feel right and that she missed me...so who knows:dontknow:

So you going back straight away? Tell her you need your alone time. If it's meant to be it will last even if she has to wait another month. I've been there and done that. Eventually 12 years down the drain :thumbdown:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
For the record, I ended it with her. For 6 weeks now she's been saying that she doesn't know what she wants, and that she just wants to take a step back and look at the big picture and her life.

So I've been waiting for a month and a half for her to figure it out. Guess I finally got tired of waiting, so I ended it...even though I didn't want to.

So you going back straight away? Tell her you need your alone time.
Not really sure. She came home about midnight last night and went to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms. She was all upset. I woke up this morning and she was still there which was odd because she normally goes to work around 4am. When I asked her why she wasn't at work, she said she called in because she feels like shit and didn't want to work today.

I def don't want to just roll over and let her back in like nothing happened...because she might get the impression that she can do that whenever she wants.

If it's meant to be it will last even if she has to wait another month. I've been there and done that. Eventually 12 years down the drain :thumbdown:
True...just sucks...

Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
From experience, when they say they dont know what they want, and they want to take a step back n look at the big picture,...let them. You don want to do what i did and try and keep it together, b.c she'll just keep feeling that way, and if u as lucky as i am she'll cheat on you and make everything 100 times more complicated and hard when it goes down. I wish i would have just let her go months back when she started saying that things were weird, i would be in a hell of a better situation than im in now.

Gadget

Reaction score
Just keep in mind that what you write here can come back to haunt you.....

Good thing you did not have a fat girl over when she cam home.

G

2006nightrider

Reaction score
From experience, when they say they dont know what they want, and they want to take a step back n look at the big picture,...let them. You don want to do what i did and try and keep it together, b.c she'll just keep feeling that way, and if u as lucky as i am she'll cheat on you and make everything 100 times more complicated and hard when it goes down. I wish i would have just let her go months back when she started saying that things were weird, i would be in a hell of a better situation than im in now.
Damn man that sucks!
Yea I know...which is why it's nice to be able to "Delete" whatever I want:blurock:
:laugh:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score

G

Yeah great advice there lol... no fatties at the home front.

D$ I been through quite a few things in my young life. An ex wife after 10 years of dating, engagement and well it was for the best and she gave me the best thing in the world my son. After our split it was like wth? All women are crazy?? So had some heartbreak in between and I couldn't see past the current until now where I have found what was meant to be. So after divorce, then thinking i found a special woman only to be let down, one day out of no where this woman comes into my life with her two kids and well its been great ever since. SO now we will have 4 kids collectively and huge household, but in the end shes the one I was meant to find.

Point is...things happen for areason, I used to not think so but now I do.

But in the meantime.... get it how ya live :top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
That what everyone keeps saying...it's just hard to justify it at the moment.

I knwo exactly what you mena and I did some dumb ish not believeing in it....so take it from those who have learned the lesson the hard way brother. Keep ya head up...

Slay0r

Reaction score
David- my story's get a bit worse than that, but yeh i feel ya

and yeh just get worse when u think about it. you wouldnt think that someone that has told you they loved you soo many times for so long would do some of the things they do

...ain't it funny how ppl change like Easter Sunday

blastap

Reaction score
I'm sorry David, Ive never been in your shoes. If she is the one then its going to be a rough time but the end result will be your future.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Dave- chin up fag! LOL at least your werent married.... and have a kid..... and now looking at THOUSANDS of dollars with of attorney fees, child support, and alimony....

Just sayin it could be MUCH worse....

2006nightrider

Reaction score
and yeh just get worse when u think about it. you wouldnt think that someone that has told you they loved you soo many times for so long would do some of the things they do

...ain't it funny how ppl change like Easter Sunday
Damn dude...

And yea, it seems like out of the blue all this shit happened:dontknow:
If she is the one then its going to be a rough time but the end result will be your future.
Yea I know
Dave- chin up fag! LOL at least your werent married.... and have a kid..... and now looking at THOUSANDS of dollars with of attorney fees, child support, and alimony....

Just sayin it could be MUCH worse....
lol. True...

Murderface

Reaction score
Just remember they made a song about this, "If u want to be happy for the rest of ur life make an ugly women ur wife"! It's so true, back in my 20's I had more tail then I knew what to do with. My bedroom had a revolving door, I do miss that. But I had so Manu chicks that were smoking hot, dudes would always stare at them , buy them drinks. They all ended because everyone wants a hot chick, no one wants an ugly one. The ugly one will always be loyal and never leave. I'm not saying go out and find a bucked tooth backwoods bitch but rather someone u can tolerate, and maybe some fluff on her too.
Good luck bro!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Just remember they made a song about this, "If u want to be happy for the rest of ur life make an ugly women ur wife"! It's so true, back in my 20's I had more tail then I knew what to do with. My bedroom had a revolving door, I do miss that. But I had so Manu chicks that were smoking hot, dudes would always stare at them , buy them drinks. They all ended because everyone wants a hot chick, no one wants an ugly one. The ugly one will always be loyal and never leave. I'm not saying go out and find a bucked tooth backwoods bitch but rather someone u can tolerate, and maybe some fluff on her too.
Good luck bro!
That whole statement is hilarious:laugh:

Top Bottom