Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW DATE! 2/23-2/24 Daytona Beach meet

skilledbum23

Reaction score
makes me feel good that you all want to be close to me so badly :driver:no
seriously though, i'd feel the same way if i were you. I hate it when people bail on meets last minute or just don't show up, it happens all the time.

I'm already rolling out to panama city on march 8th for a show/meet by myself (http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=105261), so i'd rather save my resources for that if my local buddies aren't going to daytona.

plus, my truck would be lonely :wink:

theres already a thread on here about spring fling(march 8th), theres a few of us going including myself

wshsbears

Reaction score
i have an idea.. im going to flame everyone who doesn't come to this meet.. ya know why? b/c then they'll REALLY wanna go to the next one :bird::thumpdown:

fuseaku

Reaction score
i have an idea.. im going to flame everyone who doesn't come to this meet.. ya know why? b/c then they'll REALLY wanna go to the next one :bird::thumpdown:

Flame them? lol Please tell me you have a flame thrower!! haha j/k that would be awesome if you had one though! :rock:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well hate to throw up bad news but i will be unable to attend due to the bent rear leaf spring/shackle mount on my drivers side..... hmm and i wondered why i couldnt line up anything while i was/still are doing the traction bars, so it goes to get looked at tomorow and then when they get the parts in i take it back for them to fix it so no driving the x untill next week :argh:

Last edited:

utixrunner

Reaction score
well hate to throw up bad news but i will be unable to attend due to the bent rear shock mount on my drivers side..... hmm and i wondered why i couldnt line up anything while i was/still are doing the traction bars, so it goes to get looked at tomorow and then when they get the parts in i take it back for them to fix it so no driving the x untill next week :argh:

seriously:thumpdown: that sucks man was lookin forward to seeing you and kristina again.

GR8DANE

Reaction score
what the heck, is there something going on that i dont know about cuz we jus lost like 5 people in one day:thumpdown:....on another note...:driver:I am leaving my house at 6am tomarrow and i will be traveling on I-10 to Fort White, FL to spend the nite at NITRAM-X's house, i will be passing through the Panama area around 10:30am if there is anyone that is heading out to Daytona on Friday and you want to meet up jus give me a call....(985) 232-8341

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
yeah i know right? its all good in the hood though. it should still be a hell of a good time. im not gunna know anybody going into this, but im game for meeting some taco lovers!

so who all is meeting in orlando saturday morning?

fuseaku

Reaction score
what the heck, is there something going on that i dont know about cuz we jus lost like 5 people in one day:thumpdown:....on another note...:driver:I am leaving my house at 6am tomarrow and i will be traveling on I-10 to Fort White, FL to spend the nite at NITRAM-X's house, i will be passing through the Panama area around 10:30am if there is anyone that is heading out to Daytona on Friday and you want to meet up jus give me a call....(985) 232-8341

Well man, I know it sucks, but there's still going to be a lot of trucks coming, so it should still be worth it.

wshsbears

Reaction score
don't worry guys.. things like this happen all the time. its just unfortunate things that happen and of course they happen right before the best meets. take lotsa pics and share em with us:top:

be sure to make it to the orlando mod day. that'll be a great time too!

wshsbears

Reaction score
well hate to throw up bad news but i will be unable to attend due to the bent rear leaf spring/shackle mount on my drivers side..... hmm and i wondered why i couldnt line up anything while i was/still are doing the traction bars, so it goes to get looked at tomorow and then when they get the parts in i take it back for them to fix it so no driving the x untill next week :argh:
bro, that sucks.. i guess we'll have to make the orlando mod day the make-up meet:biggrin: everyone start savin ur pennies!

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Well I'm still going, and I'll still be in the Best Buy Parking lot at 05:00 Saturday morning, on Dale Maybry net to 275 as was discussed so anyone that is in Tampa that is going at still want to Convoy hit me up: 253-217-9539

Christopher

utixrunner

Reaction score
Well I'm still going, and I'll still be in the Best Buy Parking lot at 05:00 Saturday morning, on Dale Maybry net to 275 as was discussed so anyone that is in Tampa that is going at still want to Convoy hit me up: 253-217-9539

Christopher

Do you still want to meet up with us from orlando?

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Yeah, I still need to print out a map quest, someone else was figuring out where we were going to meet at. So let me know a location and time and I will be there!

Christopher

Top Bottom