Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW DATE! 2/23-2/24 Daytona Beach meet

utixrunner

Reaction score
Yeah, I still need to print out a map quest, someone else was figuring out where we were going to meet at. So let me know a location and time and I will be there!

Christopher

I think the original plan was to meet up with the tampa guys where 417 meets I4, I think its like exit 101 or something. we are planning to leave about 630 so we would be there around like 645ish. sound good?

fuseaku

Reaction score
Hey guys, can we all figure out what time everyone is planning on meeting at my house? I just need to know what time to be ready for you crazy bastards to show up! haha j/k But seriously, I was just thinking that since we're not going to have all kinds of crazy painting and some other mods going on, maybe it doesn't have to start at 8am or whatever it was originally. Maybe like 10 or something, I dunno... give me some info fellas!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Whoohooo!!! :rock:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Well whatever time you guys decide to meet in around Orlando just be sure to put it up here. I'll be waiting for other Tampa members to be giving me feedback as to whether or not we will be meeting here, or if I'll be making the Trek to Orlando alone. Troskey? Your not going now as well?

Christopher

utixrunner

Reaction score
I think I could get a hold of everyone on here no problem, the thing is there are a few from CT who said that they will meet up with us and we originally said 615, I would hate for someone to get there that early and no one be there and they think we blew them off or something. I put a post over on ct for them to let me know who is meeting and maybe we can push it back a little later...

fuseaku

Reaction score
Right on, I'm just trying to help everyone out ya know. We'll get it all figured out I'm sure... even if I have to answer the door in my jammies. lol

utixrunner

Reaction score
Right on, I'm just trying to help everyone out ya know.

lol ya im all for sleeping a little later. If we can get a hold of everyone then it should work but its kinda tricky since its being planned on two forums

Coopstain

Reaction score
Ok so whats the deal? Orlando guys are meeting at Michaels house when? Im all set to go. Got some Krylon Fusion Paint (Gloss Black), clear silicon sealant (just a tube), some steel wool (different kinds) to scratch up the chrome all for the BHLM. Got my tint job done today and just finished washing, polishing and waxing the girl and she is good to go. I dont want to wake up @$$ early and no one be at Michael's lol.

Uti we have a plan yet?

utixrunner

Reaction score
Ok so whats the deal? Orlando guys are meeting at Michaels house when? Im all set to go. Got some Krylon Fusion Paint (Gloss Black), clear silicon sealant (just a tube), some steel wool (different kinds) to scratch up the chrome all for the BHLM. Got my tint job done today and just finished washing, polishing and waxing the girl and she is good to go. I dont want to wake up @$$ early and no one be at Michael's lol.

Uti we have a plan yet?

lets still plan on being there at 615, If it changes i will let you know

rich017

Reaction score
Yeah. 6:15 sounds good. The hell with sleep!! I will be at Michaels around 6:00. URD TCAI came today:biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
I will be installing it tomorrow. No maf calibrator though. Maybe in the future. They shipped it last night cause they forgot my order.

CursedRacing

Reaction score
DOH! I've been sooo busy getting my condo ready for my family's visit that I forgot to bathe my baby.... Hopefully it's not too cold at 4 in the morning tomorrow... haha

Christopher

rich017

Reaction score
I forgot to wash mine today, but i washed and waxed her on Tuesday.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
looks like there will be a showing of some jax guys wether it be tomorrow or on sunday. hoepfully ill be there sunday with the guys.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'm about to wash & wax, and detail the interior right now!!!

Excitedness!!

rich017

Reaction score
****, I cant wait. Im goin to bed now to make in come quicker

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Ok, where are we meeting off of I4 exit 101? Is there a parking lot of a business there I should be looking for?

Christopher

utixrunner

Reaction score
Ok, where are we meeting off of I4 exit 101? Is there a parking lot of a business there I should be looking for?

Christopher

Ok im looking at a map, exit 101 is where we get onto I4, how bout we meet at exit 108, Im not sure what is at that exit but im sure there will be a parking lot we can meet at. We should be there about 650 ish. hows that sound? my number is 678-542-7282.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i just pmed you cursed. my b you guys posted while i was typing i guess. i think meeting at 108 might be a better idea instead of just meeting on the road.

fuseaku

Reaction score
So are you guys still planning on meeting at my house at 8am, or have we decided to meet later at like 10? Just let me know fellas!

Top Bottom