Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pac nw x--fest!

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
im down for what ever is going on. what nights is everyone staying down there? just saturday night? im stoked for this! :biggrin:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i think friday and saturday night if im not mistaken.... i wont be staying at all i dont even know if ill be able to make it with the baby mod so soon!!! either way im stoked to have this happening in our area and hoping it will open the door for some cruises and meets this summer when my foot is healed and i can drive!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Alright guys the contract is in but I'm guessing we don't have 10 rooms? I don't want to sign a contract for 10 and end up paying for 5. :laugh:

If not, rate goes up to 79.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Alrighty not a good enough commitment. I'll give you guys til Monday to decide but if I hear nothing I'm telling her no contract. :top:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
So what time is this all happening? Saturday morning and afternoon...or night? And possibly sunday?

RJDoute

Reaction score
Everyone cruise in Friday afternoon/night and we'll settle in to the hotel. We'll head to the track after breakfast (around 10 I'd say) and settle in there and then run 'em. They've got a lane sectioned off for us, details are in the first post.

After that we'll probably go grab some grub and drinks until we pass out, then part ways Sunday morning.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well it looks like im not going to be able to make this one fellas but hopefully this summer will bring more meets and cruizes and other fun stuff... maybe a little closer to home. with the baby mod coming i think it would be too far from home/hospital to risk it. those of you with kids know what i mean. id still like to help out any way i can so if there is anything anyone needs that i can do from my third point of contact let me know and ill be happy to assist to the best of my ability. hope everyone has fun and i hope to see some good pics after the meet.

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
sorry my computer died sat afternoon. i will take a room for myself for friday and sat night. is there still a cruise planned for heading down to portland? im using my comp at work to post this and it is the oldest comp in the world so i hope this posts.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
sorry my computer died sat afternoon. i will take a room for myself for friday and sat night. is there still a cruise planned for heading down to portland? im using my comp at work to post this and it is the oldest comp in the world so i hope this posts.

im down for this.:rockon:

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
where would be a good spot to meet up and when? i was planning to head down friday early afternoon does that work?

RJDoute

Reaction score
That absolutely works! If you'd like to meet up and cruise I'd be more than willing, I may not be able to leave until around 3 depending on when my wife gets off work. Let me know!

That goes for anyone who wants to cruise and is heading south on I5

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
that works where would be a good place to meet up? i have been so excited for this meet that i have been making time to get all my mods done, wife not so happy but what ever.

Last edited:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Sorry guys for not being active on this, but a lot crazy stuff has happened. I almost had to cancel on you guys, but I was able to straightened the problems and I'm still on... Unless the Navy doesn't let me go. LOL.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
im coming from like everett ish area and i dont know what would be a good time/place to meet down were you guys are? im down for anything.

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I still have to make sure that my work will let me go early on friday, but I could meet you in the comcast arena if that is not too far from where you are coming from.
im coming from like everett ish area and i dont know what would be a good time/place to meet down were you guys are? im down for anything.

Top Bottom