Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pac nw x--fest!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
damn i sure would like to meet all of you guys... are yall planning on meeting for a little bit or just cruising down as soon as everyone gets to where you are meeting? id like to come and meet everyone before yall head down to oregon.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
All the same to me. It's only 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive from my place, so I have no problem grabbing some grub or something before we leave.. could do an early dinner around 4 or something. Or if everyone wants to scoot and do it there, doesn't matter. You all figure it out, I'm open to whatever. :top:

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
either or doesnt matter to me. where is comcast arena? probaly be easier to have dinner here before portland that way we can avoid rush hour traffic.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well yall let me know and ill try my damndest to be there and share a meal with you guys... i dunno if i can make it to everett though thats pretty far north of tacoma. but there are lot of places to eat around lakewood and the tacoma mall area. but yall decide and let me know cuz its not up to me lol.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I don't think i'm going to be able to make it, I have to work on friday until 8pm, Portland is aprox a 5-6 hour drive, and I've been partying so much @ the Olympics and I have spent way too much money. (Olympic Fever) :canada:

Hopefully in the summer, things can work out better.

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
damn i seems everyone is dropping out. im going even if im the only one there and i have to sleep in my truck, i need a road trip.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
ha ha so did i. its all good. are we gonna have a whole lane for three trucks? lol. i dont think i want to take that many passes. lol.

squidboy

Reaction score
I am local so I will be there for at least long enough to meet everyone and make a few passes. Just let me know what date/time everyone is going to be there and I will swing by.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
so it looks like i may have a problem and not gotten the time off from work. my boss made the new schedule for march and i wasn't off this weekend. i asked him whats up since i put my time in a couple weeks ago and he said some requested before me. so as of now i don't have the time off any more. im still trying to go but i think i may not be able too. im really disappointed i don't get to come down. but hopefully we can do this again. sorry guys.

Kellen@craven

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread until Today. WTF!

I am already booked on Saturday, but you all wouldn't want to be seen with me in my CooperS anyway!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
a coopers vs a xrunner would be interesting!!! hey kellen fill out your info, where are you from your vehicles etc.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I get off work at 2:30 on friday so whats the plan RJ? How about the far northend cruisers meet up with us at the Tacoma mall on your way down? Is there anyone else to pickup on on the cruise south?
I got new batteries for my two way radio so im set.

Lets get this ironed out, its soo close

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
All right, so what are the final plans for this. Is it Friday and Saturday nights at the drag or just one night. Are there any cruises planned for during the day on Saturday? Just trying to get my schedule straight. I'll be late on Friday, but pretty open the rest of the time.

Top Bottom