Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Second offering... Gauge LED swap!

TreTuna

Reaction score
Just got PiNkY's gauges done and can I say, they look freaking awesome. Black Cat Customs did a great job on the custom gauge layout he purchased and it fits in perfect combination with the lighting swap. I'd post some pics that I took today, but I'll leave that to PiNkY once he gets them in and installed unless he wants me to.

PiNkY

Reaction score
Just got PiNkY's gauges done and can I say, they look freaking awesome. Black Cat Customs did a great job on the custom gauge layout he purchased and it fits in perfect combination with the lighting swap. I'd post some pics that I took today, but I'll leave that to PiNkY once he gets them in and installed unless he wants me to.
You better not!!! :tongue: :secruity:

haha i think it would look better with my green rings then your blue one's - besides this time next week they will be installed!! :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
You better not!!! :tongue: :secruity:

haha i think it would look better with my green rings then your blue one's - besides this time next week they will be installed!! :top:

Haha, yes they definitely will look better with the green rings... Quite a clash with my blue!

TreTuna

Reaction score
All details for my gauge light swap are on the first post....

Scarface

Reaction score
have you managed to fix the problem of our redline not lighting up?

PiNkY

Reaction score
Sorry for the long wait: Failfest - i mean texfest kept me busy.

IMGP4593.jpg

IMGP4603.jpg

IMGP4614.jpg

TreTuna

Reaction score
have you managed to fix the problem of our redline not lighting up?

On the 07+ gauges, not yet... Though I really haven't messed with it a lot lately. I'm honestly waiting to move from my studio apartment into a house right now before I do much.

Sorry for the long wait: Failfest - i mean texfest kept me busy.

Looks good with the green rings! I like 'em.... :top:

Last edited:
Top Bottom