Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Second offering... Gauge LED swap!

TreTuna

Reaction score
To those of you who's posts I deleted:

The information you gentlemen brought was added to my original post. I admit I was wrong on the odo being kept in the ecu, and after verifying your info I adjusted my main post to correspond to the information so that people don't have to look through the entire thread to figure things out.

Posts were deleted to clean up a thread that is becoming overwhelmed with a lot of repetitive info and also some things that are not needed, such as these last few posts. I would much rather add the info into the main post so everyone gets all of it without having to scroll through 30 posts to figure things out. If you haven't noticed I've even deleted some posts of my own, not just ones from others.

This is a thread to advertise mainly and inform secondly. Information brought to my attention and verified will be added to the main post and subsequent posts about the same issue have and will continue to be deleted in order to keep this thread clean as possible for everyone.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
So with the noew info and all. What is the retention time on this. deal. Like a i send it to you 2-3 days later you send mine back to me? I would be ok with this since i have two trucks. let me know bro and we can work something out.

TreTuna

Reaction score
It's all on shipping. I would say average 1 week turnaround back to you. Being that you are decently close to me shipping might be a little faster too. Just let me know so I can be sure to have the right LEDs in hand before you ship them to me. As long as I have them when your gauges get here it's less then 24-hour turnaround to ship back to you.

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
I'm really interested in seeing more chopped images of some more color schemes. I get into "picture book" mode sometimes and just scroll down looking for only the pictures! Haha...
I agree with Donny, I think red gauges with amber pins would be killer. How bout some other combos like green/blue or blue/red? I would love to see how they would look!

TreTuna

Reaction score
I'll see what I can whip up for you later... Should be seeing Pics of Brittney's new Blue/Pink combo all completed soon.

kelson

Reaction score
interested...the price is right....any word on you getting another gauge cluster to swap with? i really don't feel like catching the bus home from work at 3am....lol

TreTuna

Reaction score
Honestly I haven't had any time away from things to find another cluster yet. Working on it as fas as I can though.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Hey! Sorry I've been super busy with moving and all and haven't had the chance to get my video up. I'll get it up first thing once I'm in Houston :top: they're awesome though! Only thing is the blinker and cruise lights are sooooo bright! Not good for night driving lmao.. Pretty yet distracting.. Like a bug light.. Lol ooooh prettyyyy haha!

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Hey, sorry its taken me a while to get some pics posted. Its tough to capture the colors to there full potential cuz the camera always wants to pick a color to focus on and drowns out the other but here ya go :biggrin: Thanks again to TreTuna! Awesome job
I'll also have a 40-90 video posted in the next day or two that will show them also :top:

62778374.jpg

During daytime..
3e1c591c.jpg

ef14d1d4.jpg

c9805dc3.jpg

This ones blurry intentionally that way it wouldn't focus on any single color and you can see the colors a little better. The pics do NO justice

TreTuna

Reaction score
Just an update, I have finally found a gauge cluster for a decent price and will be ordering it this week. So for those of you that want this done, but can't sacrifice going without your gauges (Those daily drivers out there like myself!), your wait is about to be over. I will be updating EVERYTHING with Funky Fish Designs next weekend.

It has been a very busy few months for me and I apologize for the wait on everything, but I will get to everyone that wants this done. Thanks for the patience.

rice247

Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell me the extra set of needles from that cluster? In white possibly?

TreTuna

Reaction score
This cluster is for those people that need gauges to drive with while I'm working on theirs. Sorry man, think they'll need those needles.

Do you just need white needles? It's real easy to do that yourself

Last edited:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
any update on the sparegauge? I dont really need one, I would like to get my gauges done in red, and get the damned tire light shut off permanantly. I hate that thing.

TreTuna

Reaction score
Hoping to have the extra gauges in by next weekend (ordered them already) and I will be getting to a few guys first that have been waiting. I will update the main post here with all info once I receive them.

PiNkY

Reaction score
So for the guys that can go with out the cluster for a couple days can we send you our gauges now and have this done?

TreTuna

Reaction score
So for the guys that can go with out the cluster for a couple days can we send you our gauges now and have this done?

Yes, send me a PM with the colors of everything you want done and we can schedule this out. I just would want to get the LEDs in hand before you send me your gauges. Look on the first page of this post for the LED layout.

vryblu808

Reaction score
are you able to just send the bulbs?? or point me in the right direction to get some? i already have an mostly blue instrument gauge complete with turn signals that blink blue, but the ebay vendor that i bought them from doesn't seem to have any now and I wanted to make everything blue... any help please?

Top Bottom