Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shane's URD MRKlll++ supercharger Build

shane881510

Reaction score
Idk Id do it today if I could. Dyno's are hard to get to around here and $$$. I'd love to see what power it makes.

shane881510

Reaction score
Ok guys I've had the new gauges wired in before I had the pillar pod. I replace my fuel feed line with 3/8 rubber fuel line put in a 1/8" fuel port to put the sender in. New aem e85 340lph fuel pump. I've been waiting on my oil filter sandwitch to get my oil pressure gauge to talk to me. And I got it this even. To the garage I went.

All done time to put filter back on. So everthing is good. Oil pressure is 30 to 90psi. The glowshift gauges work good and I like the way they look.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn dude. Putting in some wrench time!

I still need to install my billet fuel rail, and -8AN feed line. :( Hopefully I can get that done before this weekend. Been raining to much.

Did you just add a whole new length of hose, or did you swap to the larger hard line, which is used by the evaporation container?

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea between the fuel pump and efan and gauges. I been in the garage a lot. I just used a new length of hose from where it comes into the engine bay not all the way from the tank. Took the Short factory feed line off and replace it with 3/8" hose.

shane881510

Reaction score
Thanks g man. I worried I wasn't gonna get to go. Had some problems all week me and Scott frigured it out. I had a cracked spark plug causing a miss and my rear O2 sensors are going bad. My fuel trims are out of whack. So I'm gonna get new sensors and a new maf. When can u get me a tune like u gave rrx.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Time for that "Hot Tune"! Good numbers Shane. What boost was that again? And which size rotrex is that?

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea if I knew then what I do now. I'd ordered the kit with the 91. Instead of the 81. I didn't know we had the options to get the big charger or big injectors When I bought mine cause I would have.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get it Shane^^^^ see what that increased flow does!

shane881510

Reaction score
Only if I had the cash to buy a -91 Id order it today. G Man U trade up even. Lol What's next. Like u said trospd I need a hot tune. That's all I can do now. Im at the stage 3 pulley. Can't make no more boost. My exhaust is massive. The -91 blowers would be nice but way out of my budget. I'd like To upgrade my valve springs. I'm done with perfromance on the engine. I'm thinking of doing a four link and going to coil overs. Idk my work ain't so hot and money becoming hard to keep or save. Idk what I'll do. But a hot tune is something I like to have now..cough cough gadget.lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, I asked you several times to ride out and see me, but,,,,,,,,,

G

shane881510

Reaction score
While the day was awesome today. I painted my grille flat back. Looks pretty good to me

Top Bottom