Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

blu xr

Reaction score
^ anyone can add/remove stickers....heck repaint it even.

this may be a dumb question but do you have check cl? ive seen ppl post stolen adds and get their stuff back. ive also seen where ppl put out a wanted add for parts, say a "tacoma hood with scoop". maybe some woofers or amp you may have had in it. hope you find it soon bro.

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Sorry about your truck. Hawaii is a small place so hopefully your truck will turn up soon.

kayo808

Reaction score
^ anyone can add/remove stickers....heck repaint it even.

this may be a dumb question but do you have check cl? ive seen ppl post stolen adds and get their stuff back. ive also seen where ppl put out a wanted add for parts, say a "tacoma hood with scoop". maybe some woofers or amp you may have had in it. hope you find it soon bro.

I actually checked cl couple hours ago to see if they posted the truck or the rims on there. But no luck hopefully the truck is still in 1 piece

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Sorry 2 hear that man, ill keep a eye for ya! Don't mess with toys, esp XR! Let's make these fricken idiots regret they were born f ing dumb!

Bsw

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this bud, I really hope you find your truck. Just reading this post makes me want to puke. Notthing worse than a thief, personally I wish America was different and stiffer actions could be taken against them by the owner, even if it meant beating them with a cane

illest

Reaction score
I have been hearing that people have spotted it in aiea and then in kaneohe so all u hawaii boys if your ever in that area please keep an eye out. thanks guys its only a matter of time now.

bigdreams

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this bud, I really hope you find your truck. Just reading this post makes me want to puke. Notthing worse than a thief, personally I wish America was different and stiffer actions could be taken against them by the owner, even if it meant beating them with a cane

i agree with you! f@ck being humane toward criminals! like someone else mentioned, eye for an eye! no one is really afraid of going to jail or getting punished anymore. we should televise executions and other punishments. maybe people will be afraid of committing crimes

illest

Reaction score
i agree with you! f@ck being humane toward criminals! like someone else mentioned, eye for an eye! no one is really afraid of going to jail or getting punished anymore. we should televise executions and other punishments. maybe people will be afraid of committing crimes

steal a truck and u should get ran over with one <----i like this one

STONER-X

Reaction score
contact your loan company... i know when i bought my truck lowjack was an option.. i think even if you dont get lowjack its still in your truck.. if it is i think that some loan companies turn it on for them incase you stop paying "there" ride they can still find it..

if you havnt paid it off yet...

also keep your VIN number handy... if you see any body parts all the OEM parts have a vin sticker... same with the glass....

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
yikes! i live aiea, so ill keep a look out in my area.

FNMFER

Reaction score
whats the word?

i guess its time to get locks for stock wheels too

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score

Yep free place to live for the scumbags and we pay for them to get fed watch cable tv etc.

Bsw

Reaction score
steal a truck and u should get ran over with one <----i like this one

I was thinking more like Mid-Eastern justice, hack off a hand for the first offense and death for the second. But, definately need stiffer penalties than what we have.

808XR10

Reaction score
i need bigger pix bro im gonna go hunting real quikk, i hope its still in one piece. good luck bro

ohh yeah ill be holding down kalihi and west side area since i travel to town and west errday....

Last edited:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
yah i've been keeping an eye out too.. i drive from kaneohe to waianae everyday for work.. hopefully something turns up soon

illest

Reaction score
i need bigger pix bro im gonna go hunting real quikk, i hope its still in one piece. good luck bro

ohh yeah ill be holding down kalihi and west side area since i travel to town and west errday....

IMAG0203.jpg

yah i've been keeping an eye out too.. i drive from kaneohe to waianae everyday for work.. hopefully something turns up soon

wow your route is perfect to be looking out, thanks again for all the help everyone especially the hawaii guys for there time to be searching.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=167199810024913&set=pu.100658656679029&type=1

pic by shannon from taco supremacy

Last edited:

808XR10

Reaction score
so obviously we have a squirly towing truck roaming the streetz. we all gotta find out who they are too, that way nobody else gets their shiiit stolen

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
contact your loan company... i know when i bought my truck lowjack was an option.. i think even if you dont get lowjack its still in your truck.. if it is i think that some loan companies turn it on for them incase you stop paying "there" ride they can still find it..

if you havnt paid it off yet...

also keep your VIN number handy... if you see any body parts all the OEM parts have a vin sticker... same with the glass....

Then sue. I highly doubt thats legal. Invasion of privacy to electronicly track you. Company cars are different since you don't own it. With a purchase its different.

If there using a tow truck there not driving it around. Look for body shops with a crashed tacoma, hint hint. There not driving it without a key. To program a key without a master there it needs to be done through Toyota or they took the electronics from another and the ignition switch with reader coil for the immobilzer and swapped them. Done through toyota leaves a vin trail to what dealer did it.

Last edited:

I<3JDM

Reaction score
NO FU******KN WAY!! someone stole your truck! WTF in hawaii? Sorry to hear that bro. Ill keep a eye out on your truck and those rims on the streets and Ill ask around. Ive been reading this thread so has any new updates with the search?

Top Bottom