Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota Sports Car Unveiled - FT-86

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I think the red one is much sexier and that's more like what Toyota should put into production.

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
FT-86 G

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/01/toyota-ft-86-g-sports-concept-with-20.html

Check this out! Looks like toyota could be going in the right direction if they do this.

Toyota-FT-86-G-Sports-Concept-0.jpg

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
^^^
Thanks :smile: ...Im thinking if they do come out with car. Im going to sell my camry and get it.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^^^
Thanks :smile: ...Im thinking if they do come out with car. Im going to sell my camry and get it.
You should:top: And if you do, be sure to post up some pics on here!!!

My girl has been bitching that she wants a new car, so I'm hoping that she waits till this thing comes out. I want her to buy it so we can mod it up:rockon:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Ya I think I should, since by the time it comes out i should have the camry payed off or almost payed off. Nice you should get her to wait. I am sure theirs going to be an abundant of aftermarket parts for this car after it comes out. Going to be easy to turbo and im sure TRD will come out with parts too. Wonder if URD will get a hold of one and make parts for it. Gadget :adore:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score

RedXr

Reaction score
Keep in mind, many options at this point are being thrown around. Sedans, convertibles, turbo's (or turbo). Seems like your typical little tuner mobile. :top:

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
From what I hear from the guys at toyota is that Scion is going to be selling that car to take place of the TC and yes you can proably pick it up for about 18k -20k depends what state you are in plus extras from 1k-6k more I hear there will be lots of upgrades and i think a supercharger upgrade as well but then again they say alot of things and that there going to be making this and that car. I am more for I will believe it when I see it. If they do make it then I think it is a great deal and car

RedXr

Reaction score
Ya I would be hesitant on believing what they have to say. My personal opinion is that this car will set its own price, toyota emblems staying on it, and carry its own image (not cheap, nor exotic) but rather average as toyota vehicles have been doing in the last decade.

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Supposedly the boxer engine will put down the same as our truck, but have to carry half the weight

butters607

Reaction score
Why does it have to look like a 370Z? :thumpdown:

It should be somewhat closer to the original AE86. Then again I think I am in the minority of people that do not like the 370.
img10251291352.jpeg

actually i thought it looked like a tiburon gt

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
does toyota really own 40% of subaru or is someone just blowing sunshine up my ass?? LOL...and yes the subie version looks better...

Top Bottom