Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota Sports Car Unveiled - FT-86

TRD-X

Reaction score
does toyota really own 40% of subaru or is someone just blowing sunshine up my ass?? LOL...and yes the subie version looks better...

Yes Toyota owns some of subaru, but it's like 10% :top:
the new car is a 2.0 liter and no turbo!

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
3998021075_4c9b400bf8.jpg

check out these photo shoped pics of different colors!:rockon:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Mine be paid off too! I'm sure I'll be wanting by something else by then! Leave truck parked and play with it! This car does look fun! Color matched with the truck!

shaX 07

Reaction score
I can't wait until we have some more definite info on this car, I really think that if they stick to the concept look and follow through with what we are hearing, I will be picking one of these up when they arrive in the showrooms.

I'll be on that same "Paid off X-Runner" boat...

I'll see you fellas on FT-86underground :laugh:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php

http://www.ft-86.com/

I'm already on both, i'm just trying to figure out which one will become the exclusive FT-86 forum. Of course, i'm sure it will become a new forum once the name of the car is official.

Last edited:

lvxr

Reaction score
this car is cool..read this entire post and checked out their forum...interesting car...from the sounds of things it sounds like its coming soon...lets hope sooner then later....

shaX 07

Reaction score
this car is cool..read this entire post and checked out their forum...interesting car...from the sounds of things it sounds like its coming soon...lets hope sooner then later....

Supposed to be sometime in 2012...

RedXr

Reaction score
"Here" is a cool little update for those following this bitchin little car...
001-toy-ft86-hero-.jpg

006-toy-ft86-hero-.jpg

gosaints420

Reaction score
Dam this car is gonna be SWEET! I just hope they don't ruin it by putting the AY6 in it.

Edgeman

Reaction score
Toyota FT-86 Concept

Just saw a link from a Toyota email I received. I've been looking for a "reasonable priced" small sporty automobile for my day to day commuter, and this might be it.

All I can say is thank God it isn't a freaking FWD car! :rock:

Oh, I really hope it isn't badged as a Scion (which means it's a stripped down car), or a Lexus (which means it will have an extra $10K in sound proofing...lol). Please be a Toyota! You screwed us on the IS-300 making it a Lexus, so don't screw us on this one. :smile:

Sweet!

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2009/10/report-toyota-ft-86-could-be-next-celica-or-scion-tc.html

TRD-X

Reaction score
It's going to be a Toyota Bro and I was told it's a celica. No more supras that was the word from Toyota.:top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
I still think it would be extremely STUPID to name this car Celica or TC. Those are both FRONT WHEEL DRIVE cars, this is a totally new platform, RWD, etc.. It should not carry the name of something that has always been FWD.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I still think it would be extremely STUPID to name this car Celica or TC. Those are both FRONT WHEEL DRIVE cars, this is a totally new platform, RWD, etc.. It should not carry the name of something that has always been FWD.

I don't think the celica has always been FWD and it spawned the almighty supra from its loins. LOL.

Top Bottom