Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Night @ Baytown

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing to brag about from me. Had fun feeling my truck out though. Can't launch higher than 2k or bad wheel hop. Traction bars needed. Shifting....well, slow. Lol. Best time was 13.81 2wd.

Did much better in 4wd but only had two chances to feel it out. Second run better than first. If i had a few more I could have found a better rpm to launch from. Got 13.5 in 4wd. With more track time that will easily be in the 12's

Toon714

Reaction score
my go pro....
only got a couple footage.
only got 1gracer and my truck point of view
jason didnt record when he use my go pro. :( so no mustang 5.0 point of view
will post the videos tommrow.
wheres the videos at mark?

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
On the way home right now so no vids

Toon714

Reaction score
Awww man. U guys stayed that late....
man I wantes to stay till it closed... I want a better time.
**** my life... Lol
I think Ima go back to baytown in a couple weeks. :)

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Awww man. U guys stayed that late....
man I wantes to stay till it closed... I want a better time.
**** my life... Lol
I think Ima go back to baytown in a couple weeks. :)

WHAT DID YOU RUN!!?!??!?! :rockon:

Toon714

Reaction score
Best run was 14.2... Wack time. I had to go home kuz gf duty.
I kept peeling out when I launched. I get to antsy and I just smashed tbat pedal down.
Starting to get my launch a lil better down. Thx to trdsport and torspd for the advice.
Im gonna hit up the track again real soon. I wanna see high 13s before I go turbo....

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Best run was 14.2... Wack time. I had to go home kuz gf duty.
I kept peeling out when I launched. I get to antsy and I just smashed tbat pedal down.
Starting to get my launch a lil better down. Thx to trdsport and torspd for the advice.
Im gonna hit up the track again real soon. I wanna see high 13s before I go turbo....

High 13's seems like a good goal with your mods. Get your freaking true track in there!!!! You cant drag race an open diff truck, with over 350lbft!!! or if your impatient, you could do a Miller locker, just saying... :rock:... I have never ran 1/4, but 1/8 required a lot of finesse. Nailed out a 2.06 60', only ran 9.07 do to slow shifting and bad second gear, like everyone else...Also was like 90*s that day:rolleyez:

Im not going to complain too much about my run lol, considering i built her to go every which direction, other then straight. :blurock:

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
It was aweswome to meet up with you guys again. It was a very slow night for the track. It didn't even drop below 90 until like 9:00pm. Boosted XRs in the 14s, N/A XRs in the 16s. It. I wonder what the da was? Regardless though, was a ton of fun. :top:

Damn toon... I forgot to hit the button on the first pass, but hit on the 2nd run vs the evo. You sure its not there?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Just got home, Lucario and I are tired but feeling good! It was good seeing everybody again! Oh and a new record and personal best.:blurock: I got a few more pics but these will do for now, gonna pass out for 12 or more hours now.

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 80

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It was very good times, and good to get the houston crew together again. Been to long.

Toon and I had a good run. That was really?

STONER-X

Reaction score
oh hay guys sorry i didnt make it... lol... jk.... hoping for better times in october.... i never broke 100 mph in the trap... boo

track night = fail

hanging out at track night = win

guess we need to get heat killing mods....

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
There coming you just gotta wait.....There's pics too if I remember right

trd_sport

Reaction score
The first time ive been to the track and not raced lol. Was fun to just spectate and hangout with everyone! It didnt get into the lower 90s till after 930pm so that was a factor for the times. I noticed everyones times were getting better the later it got and the more runs they had. Hope this was some good practice for texfest!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
My best slip of the night...

Once I learn to launch the car properly, i'll be putting up much better numbers. DA was 2230' at the end of the night. DA corrected time was 12.3 @ 116mph.

IMG_20110827_193656.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
Nicely done x-runnit
Who were you running against there 1gracer?

Top Bottom