Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT4Ever Build Thread

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Mayyybe that would look rough lol

Well with this thread I'm sold on just leaving it be! haha I still don't think it will do much unless your N/A

idk man......your engine bay always looks so filthy! hope nothing gets in there :laugh:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Moar carbon fiber wrapping!

So first off this is probably the hardest piece ive done and i just might re-do it because after 4 hours with messing with it it didnt turn the way i expected it. It doesnt look the best at all but what a pain with the edges and what not!!!

Then finding out there was an eaiser way to do this simply by doing it in 2 pieces rather than just one big sheet lol

Anyways heres some pics

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
i love the look but man thats gotta be a pain in the ass to take apart and re-do

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn. That is a ton of work there. All part of modding though. Got to work out the kinks. :top:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
No kiddin! like I said I just might have to re-do it with the easier way lol

did you do the gauge dash in 1 piece? maybe try doing a couple pieces :dontknow: probably easier to get a nice joint than getting 1 solid piece on nicely

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
did you do the gauge dash in 1 piece? maybe try doing a couple pieces :dontknow: probably easier to get a nice joint than getting 1 solid piece on nicely

That's exactly what il have to do to get a nice edge (the easier way) lol

It looks terrible today so I'm ripping it out again -.-' try this again in the next few days or so

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
That's exactly what il have to do to get a nice edge (the easier way) lol

It looks terrible today so I'm ripping it out again -.-' try this again in the next few days or so

haha i don't have the patience for things like that. it would drive me insane!

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
well here we go with attempt number 2 for with the carbon wrap again lol

Well this time around instead of doing it in one whole peice I took about 5 pieces and wow did it ever come sooooo beautiful! I'm really diggin this waayy better :D

Here's the pics!

Last edited:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
looks awesome now man! wanna do my truck next........

Yeah man it came out really good this time! I absolutely love it!

It's actually not that bad to wrap if you take it by pieces, just try to match the lines in the pattern and you won't notice them at all!

Last edited:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
It sure has been a while since I've got anything done on my Tacoma, really there's nothing new on the truck itself but it has been blowing my mind on fuel economy lately.

Suppose ever since I've gotten my R33 GTR I've been more careful on that skinny pedal. Fuel mileage lately has been a crazy 22 MPG, despite all the mods done to the engine. First time that this truck has been getting this kind of mileage! haha

The usual mileage I get on this truck is roughly 16-17 MPG

Top Bottom