Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT4Ever Build Thread

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You slacker. :eviltongue:

At least update this build with your car upgrades. :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
You slacker. :eviltongue:

At least update this build with your car upgrades. :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

Haha, this thread is only for the Tacoma! I could update the 0-100 time since I still have the 2.8 pulley pulls on

I've got a separate thread for my car!

Preview: the car is gonna get a nice mod soon (maybe in three weeks time actually with work and upcoming vacation), just gotta track down parts which is a pain -.-'

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Here's a good update on the truck

1) FINALLY got a boost gauge installed! Got this one second hand though so its not brand new!

So you can see i Tee'd in the boost line of the supercharger and so far the gauge is only reading a peasy 7psi!! WTF should be around 9 at least with the 2.7 pulley!! (Note: Elevation is only at 1200ft)

2)Got the issue of my fuel line always being empty making the engine crank over some more before the fuel lines are pressurized. In line check valve solved that issue!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
gauges look great man! still gotta do mine one of these days but the price of a couple good gauges keeps scaring me away. if your exhaust was completely stock ya you would probably see closer to 9 psi but the more you open up your exhaust the lower the pressure....less boost...more power!

trdtoy

Reaction score
Here's a good update on the truck

1) FINALLY got a boost gauge installed! Got this one second hand though so its not brand new!

So you can see i Tee'd in the boost line of the supercharger and so far the gauge is only reading a peasy 7psi!! WTF should be around 9 at least with the 2.7 pulley!! (Note: Elevation is only at 1200ft)

2)Got the issue of my fuel line always being empty making the engine crank over some more before the fuel lines are pressurized. In line check valve solved that issue!

Looking good!

Be sure to put some clamps on the fittings for fuel and boost to be sure there are no leaks. No need in chancing giving yourself or the ecm a false reading and a potential popped motor.....

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
gauges look great man! still gotta do mine one of these days but the price of a couple good gauges keeps scaring me away. if your exhaust was completely stock ya you would probably see closer to 9 psi but the more you open up your exhaust the lower the pressure....less boost...more power!
Thanks man!

Very good point you pointed out there, my exhaust is free flowing so that's probably why!!

Man if you can find them second hand it's an awesome deal! That's how I got my boost gauge

Looking good!

Be sure to put some clamps on the fittings for fuel and boost to be sure there are no leaks. No need in chancing giving yourself or the ecm a false reading and a potential popped motor.....

Oh yeah? Man it was such a struggle getting the lines on I figured it would be fine, but I can always give it a try. Later in the day I put clamps on the one way check valve

Good thing this line is only connected to my FPR and boost gauge, ECU isn't taking the boost signal.

I don't usually see more than 7 psi and I have 2.825" pulley + NST overdrive

Hmmm, interesting to know, and your pretty close to me as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom