Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Beach Crew, April Meet - Not Your Ordinary Meet

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
E City in the House!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is another member who lives there, but he is a real didlo. :biggrin::laugh:

Up until now I haven't attended any of the meets. I live in Elizabeth City, NC, and I go to Northeast Dragway quite a bit. I'm seriously considering it. Would you guys be up for someone else joining in? I have nothing special done to the truck. Fresh Maaco don't want to talk about it paint job with what was supposed to be racing stripes. So maybe I can park at the end where no one can see it. J/K. Maybe one day I will be boosted and I will forget all about it.

FBGM

Reaction score
Darn, wish I'd be back from Iraq in time for that. Do you guys meet up more than once a year. One of my good friends is actually from VA Beach, and I'm stationed at Ft. Bragg in NC. So when I get back I will have to makes some trips to meet the notorious VA Beach crew I suppose. :p

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Up until now I haven't attended any of the meets. I live in Elizabeth City, NC, and I go to Northeast Dragway quite a bit. I'm seriously considering it. Would you guys be up for someone else joining in? I have nothing special done to the truck. Fresh Maaco don't want to talk about it paint job with what was supposed to be racing stripes. So maybe I can park at the end where no one can see it. J/K. Maybe one day I will be boosted and I will forget all about it.

It's all good man...we were all N/A at one point.

What about the firing range option??

G

Hey G...tell your boy Yardie to come up with the fee to use the range. That's the only reason I don't have it listed, because I didn't know the price of the range.

That's his only job ....and he's failing:fail:

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
What strip is this? If you guys can do dinwiddie Ill meet yea there.. if not Ill see you guys sat..

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
E City in the House!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is another member who lives there, but he is a real didlo. :biggrin::laugh:

Watch it fool. Where you at 5tx? You the guy I maybe met that hangs out with my neighbor?

What strip is this? If you guys can do dinwiddie Ill meet yea there.. if not Ill see you guys sat..

We won't be at dinwiddie...you cheat there

Last edited:

05tacx

Reaction score
Yes sir that was me. The guys said that I was crazy to just walk over and start talking to you, but I figured what the hell, he's got an X too. Not too many of these around. I remember leaving jealous that you were about to get a supercharger and I wasn't. It's all good though! Hope to see you guys, it is official that I will be there.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I am gonna try to make this one too. Its been a while since I even logged on. Because I suck.

YAY

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I am gonna try to make this one too. Its been a while since I even logged on. Because I suck.

YAY

April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp (preferred)
3. NHXRUNNER (preferred)
4. cbfields4
5. ntinhri
6. vabchx
7. x-travagent
8. 07xrnr
9. low&blown
10. mr2adam
11. gadget
12. revobreaker
13. LateOnTheBrakes
14. Yotaman
15. 05tacx
16. Inkedrunner

I won't be down in time for the Drag Strip unless this is an evening event

Drag Strip Friday (test and tune):

Shore Break Friday Night (Sports Bar and Billards):
1. NHXRUNNER
2. Yotaman-Blue Moon beer tube FTMFW!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Hangar 9 Saturday:
1. NHXRUNNER

Dyno Day Saturday:
1. NHXRUNNER

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
It's all good man...we were all N/A at one point.

Hey G...tell your boy Yardie to come up with the fee to use the range. That's the only reason I don't have it listed, because I didn't know the price of the range.

That's his only job ....and he's failing:fail:

I'm glad someone informed me of this. I thought the top dogs were handling this, I guess we will have to call steve and justin back. It's not like this meet is gonna happen anyway. The price is $15 an hour for the range ($13 for mil and LEO). That is'nt a group rate FYI.

Edgeman

Reaction score
Good news: I just spotted Virginia's "XRUNNER" tag in VB.

Bad news: It was on a Mercedes 380SL. Have no idea why he had the "XRUNNER" tag, and didn't have a chance to ask.

05tacx

Reaction score
For all that don't know I just picked up a Gen 1 URD Kit for my truck, and I can't wait to put it on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spoke to Gadget for the first time, and to be honest I got the impression he thought I was crazy. You see I was all hyped up about the S/C and everything, and I was acting kind of bubbly. He sounds like a cool guy though. Really looking forward to meeting all of you guys!! It's nice to be a part of something outside of my daily life.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
For all that don't know I just picked up a Gen 1 URD Kit for my truck, and I can't wait to put it on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spoke to Gadget for the first time, and to be honest I got the impression he thought I was crazy. You see I was all hyped up about the S/C and everything, and I was acting kind of bubbly. He sounds like a cool guy though. Really looking forward to meeting all of you guys!! It's nice to be a part of something outside of my daily life.

if you need install help, let me know.

I have kind of mastered that kit :rolleyez::laugh:

and I dont think you are the crazy one in that conversation

Justin

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

:laugh: :laugh: I could only imagine...

Good luck & enjoy !

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
lol

we need to plan a weekend to fix your shit before this meet :top:

With Subx winding down, I will have some more free time

Justin

I agree....a running X-Trav at the VAB meet would make my weekend :rockon:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I agree....a running X-Trav at the VAB meet would make my weekend :rockon:

Awww I heart you too buddy...I'm not sure anyone is ready for that haha. And given the event...probabaly be back to its current state after said weekend...haha

FYI..

I was gonna take a stab Justin but fail sauce lowes didn't have the wrenches I needed...

Top Bottom