Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Beach Crew, April Meet - Not Your Ordinary Meet

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Awww I heart you too buddy...I'm not sure anyone is ready for that haha. And given the event...probabaly be back to its current state after said weekend...haha

FYI..

I was gonna take a stab Justin but fail sauce lowes didn't have the wrenches I needed...

what do you need?

they are crap, but Harbour Frieght carries alot of wierd size wrenches

Justin

07xrnr

Reaction score
lol

we need to plan a weekend to fix your shit before this meet :top:

With Subx winding down, I will have some more free time

Justin

At this rate there will be two x's (if i can keep it till then) down during this meet.....Its cool though....J if you need anything just let me know......

shaX 07

Reaction score
My vote goes for the 23-25th, I have drill on the 10th-11th and if I decide to make the long drive down from Maine it would have to be a different weekend than 9-11th.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
My vote goes for the 23-25th, I have drill on the 10th-11th and if I decide to make the long drive down from Maine it would have to be a different weekend than 9-11th.

Read the whole thread you schmuck :eviltongue: That's already been decided. Get your drivin shoes ready:top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Read the whole thread you schmuck :eviltongue: That's already been decided. Get your drivin shoes ready:top:

The original post should be updated then... So yeah this is a long drive ahead, we gotta plan this trip out. Is Krill going to come? We should try to get everyone we can...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The original post should be updated then... So yeah this is a long drive ahead, we gotta plan this trip out. Is Krill going to come? We should try to get everyone we can...

Agreed :top: Wouldn't bank on it though....kids = no long drives

shaX 07

Reaction score
April 23rd-25th
1. My68ur8trd
2. Tapp (preferred)
3. NHXRUNNER (preferred)
4. cbfields4
5. ntinhri
6. vabchx
7. x-travagent
8. 07xrnr
9. low&blown
10. mr2adam
11. gadget
12. revobreaker
13. LateOnTheBrakes
14. Yotaman
15. 05tacx
16. Inkedrunner
17. shaX 07

I won't be down in time for the Drag Strip unless this is an evening event

Drag Strip Friday (test and tune):

Shore Break Friday Night (Sports Bar and Billards):
1. NHXRUNNER
2. Yotaman-Blue Moon beer tube FTMFW!!!!!!!!! :beer:
3. shaX 07

Hangar 9 Saturday:
1. NHXRUNNER
2. shaX 07

Dyno Day Saturday:
1. NHXRUNNER
2. shaX 07

So what happened to the Mod day? I've got all kinds of stuff to install, and need help with it all!

DTLTs, Rear o2 sim, Slotted Rotors, S/S Brake Lines (F&R), Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads, MT-90, Performance brake fluid as well..

Better re-name the meet to "shaX 07 Mod Weekend" :top:

PS- Matt, i'm assuming you're taking Friday/Monday off from work for this?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

Friday yes, Monday prob not....Got in around 1am Monday morning last year. Left the Jewish Mother around 11:30-12

shaX 07

Reaction score
Friday yes, Monday prob not....Got in around 1am Monday morning last year. Left the Jewish Mother around 11:30-12

I'll take both days off, I have too much vacation time on the books anyways..

So how much $ in gas to get there and back would you say? And how many miles each way?

What time we leaving friday morning? (I need to leave an hour and a half before you of course, to get to where you start from).

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
So what happened to the Mod day? I've got all kinds of stuff to install, and need help with it all!

DTLTs, Rear o2 sim, Slotted Rotors, S/S Brake Lines (F&R), Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads, MT-90, Performance brake fluid as well..

Better re-name the meet to "shaX 07 Mod Weekend" :top:

That is all doable in one day.

I will lend a hand

Justin

shaX 07

Reaction score
That is all doable in one day.

I will lend a hand

Justin

You are da man! I was gonna have my mechanic do the brakes because I don't have brake experience, I was also not looking forward to the Rear o2 sim wiring stuff, wires are not my cup of tea..

I'm sure there will be enough bodies around to get all this stuff done pretty quickly :)

Maybe we should add a MODs list to the original post so we all know who's trucks are doing which Mods?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
It's 11hrs without stops from my house. 680 miles. About 2 tanks each way.....I'd want to leave around 5. But I can meet you down 95 rather than you coming out of the way to Londonderry.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
You are da man! I was gonna have my mechanic do the brakes because I don't have brake experience, I was also not looking forward to the Rear o2 sim wiring stuff, wires are not my cup of tea..

I'm sure there will be enough bodies around to get all this stuff done pretty quickly :)

Maybe we should add a MODs list to the original post so we all know who's trucks are doing which Mods?

I am pretty handy with a soldering iron :smile:

the headers are not that big of a deal either

just bring some new gaskets ( head and y pipe)

Justin

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

If it doesn't rain the whole weekend:rolleyez:

Hope you don't get crazy drone for a 12 hr drive after the DTLTs

Top Bottom