Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your driving style?

What's your driving style?

• Total voters

akxr79

Reaction score
I've been driving harder and harder...finally came to bite me. 6 K in damages trucks in the shop right now.

Spun out on a wet exit ramp.

Lesson learned

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Update - I'm grandma driving it right now. :(

Why?

I feel like it. Plus we've been getting some strange ass weather and have black ice in odd area's.

lvxr

Reaction score
up in vegas im conservative...when im back home in hawaii im recklesssssss...haha

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
I've seen too many car accidents here and the results in the hospital.. Fast on the track only..

sonic555u

Reaction score
I drive so freaken crazy that my tires are always bald and my steering all messed up and my front valance is all scratch up.

STONER-X

Reaction score
my driving style......

doggie-style steering with pig tails :rock: listening to that pretty lady howl. yaaaaaaaaaaa

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I drive majority of the time Conservative ( daily driver ) but when there's an opportunity to drive over 65 I do it and do it fast:driver::vroam:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
When I was a rookie, I dived like I stoled it but those days are long gone unless I feel the need 4 speed which sadly a corollla does not give me:thumpdown:

stockredx

Reaction score
It's my only transportation, so i don't wanna wreck it. There is no way in hell I can afford to repair it, or be without wheels. I drive conservatively most of the time. If I wanna get past some yahoo who thinks he's fast I will though.

TRD-X

Reaction score
It's my only transportation, so i don't wanna wreck it. There is no way in hell I can afford to repair it, or be without wheels. I drive conservatively most of the time. If I wanna get past some yahoo who thinks he's fast I will though.

I'll give you an A+ for this post young grasshopper.:top:

Grasshopper.png

Dirty_X

Reaction score
stupid fast alone truck comes out maybe once a week so when its out i like to have fun. But in traffic and residentials i drive normal

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Depends on traffic and police presence, but in school zones and neighborhoods I drive the speed limit and try to give the right of way.

Top Bottom