Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Werty

Reaction score
I'm really not trying to argue with anyone - but if everyone keeps waiting for everyone else to sign up before they commit, no one will ever commit. See my point? :biggrin: Like I said though, the event will happen regardless of if it's 7 trucks or 30. We've put too much work into this to cancel it now. I just hope that more of you guys out there get to go. :top:

We'll thats why I voted for the "committed to go option" so to up the number of people going in hopes more would follow, but its been stuck under 20 for awhile now

thats why I think you should allow us to see who has signed up for what, so us az members can seek out and find these other people who havent signed up yet

metalheadx

Reaction score
We'll thats why I voted for the "committed to go option" so to up the number of people going in hopes more would follow, but its been stuck under 20 for awhile now

thats why I think you should allow us to see who has signed up for what, so us az members can seek out and find these other people who havent signed up yet

werty you better go:argh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Im not saying 5 hours is insanly long...I myself have driven 19 hrs and 1000 miles in a single day completely alone

my point is, I dont want to go "that far" to meet up with the az guys, lol, which is most of the people who have signed up

so thats why Im waiting for others to sign up!

Remember, your not going to an afternoon meet, your going to a 3 day event. If all the AZ guys said "Hey lets have a weekend meet in Havasu" would you go?? By the sounds of it, you would say no....:thumpdown: 5 trucks, 10 trucks, 30 trucks, doesn't matter to me, I'm going for XRU, and the chance to meet the other members that do decide to show up. Hopefully you change your mind, and go regardless. :top:

I'm telling you who cares about the number of trucks, its more then that. Lucke drove from SoCal to Vegas, so we can drive to Havasu, for a 3 hour afternoon. IT WAS WORTH EVERY MILE AND MNUTE OF A DRIVE, just for that short afternoon. Forget about what trucks are going to be there, its going to be a great weekend. If every truck at XFW was from vegas, and only one truck came from AZ I would still go just to meet that guy. Just a few weeks ago a member drove from SoCal to vegas just for a Mod-Day. So forget about how far it is, and just go. :rock:

I'm really not trying to argue with anyone - but if everyone keeps waiting for everyone else to sign up before they commit, no one will ever commit. See my point? :biggrin: Like I said though, the event will happen regardless of if it's 7 trucks or 30. We've put too much work into this to cancel it now. I just hope that more of you guys out there get to go. :top:

Exactly, we already have 4 confirmed from Vegas, and working on a few more. Haven't heard to much from the cali guys, and rumor has it we may be having some members flying in. :biggrin:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
Im from cali and i'm going...yeah WOOHOO! cant wait, it going to be bad A$$ everybody. Be there or be square....lol (laim)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
its is a little dissapointing see the numver 17 everytime i see this thread, hope we get more guys to go, be good to meet some new faces:top:

tigertail

Reaction score
i'm pretty much determined to go but i don't think i will attend the whole 3-day. maybe i will arrive there on Saturday morning. I wonder if schedule or agenda is available so i can make my previous plans work around XFW.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hell yeah... up to 19... c'mon guys, i wanna see a nice turnout for the first annual XFW :rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Well that 19 is only the ones that are for sure, remember, there are 7 that are still undecided, that if they do decide to make it won't be able to change their vote. So there is a possible 26 right now just from those that have voted. :rock:

DJmckay

Reaction score
come on guys the east coast VA bch meet had i think it ended up being about 28 or so and that wasnt even X Fest. i knowo you guys want it bad just do it :top:its funn as he!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I could probably get my own room, but if anyone needs a room mate for the hotel, I have no objection to cutting my cost in half :biggrin:

Just a warning... if anyone takes effs with me or takes pictures in my sleep (see Spyder's avatar), I'm pissing in your suitcase in the morning :motz:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Just a warning... if anyone takes effs with me or takes pictures in my sleep (see Spyder's avatar), I'm pissing in your suitcase in the morning :motz:

That's a fair exchange :laugh:

Despite that warning, i still plan to mess with you :biggrin:

metalheadx

Reaction score
im willing to do the half the room thing if my buddy doesn't go

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
That's a fair exchange :laugh:

Despite that warning, i still plan to mess with you :biggrin:

Lol... I know. The two of us will probably spend the entire weekend paranoid :laugh:

Being harassed isn't all that bad... as long as it isn't ghey (which is unfortunately your harassment of choice)

Spyder327

Reaction score
Lol... I know. The two of us will probably spend the entire weekend paranoid :laugh:

Being harassed isn't all that bad... as long as it isn't ghey (which is unfortunately your harassment of choice)

Hey i only took the pictures, the chris' did the actions :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom