Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner production suspended.......

Vince77

Reaction score
Something like this maybe. :biggrin:
toyota-hilux-titel.jpg

toyota-trd-hilux-1-big.jpg

These look sick!

toyota-hilux-front-f3q.jpg

toyota-hilux-f1-concept-2007-2.jpg

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i love the look of the hilux...don't know how it would look as a sport model instead of a 4x4, but they look badass

moregrip

Reaction score
i think the current styling on the X is awesome! wish I would have bought that over my Nissan Frontier, actually want to get rid of it, but the question is, should I wait or pull the trigger now

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I wouldn't be expecting any major change in 2010, The times aren't right for a change, maybe in 2012.

It would be nice to see a North American version of the modern Hilux they have downunder.

Vito1010

Reaction score
Yeah i really like that last one. Looks really good for 4 wheeling. especially if thats the stock body. Makes rock crawling easy without a bumper in the way :)

shaX 07

Reaction score
Anybody have any updates on the production of the X-Runner? Have they resumed production? I was looking at X-Runners on auto trader for the sake of it and I saw a few used 09's for like $23-26k and was not understanding why they were so expensive until I saw this thread.... I sure hope they resume production and keep the X-Runner in production for years to come...

sc426hemi

Reaction score
Anybody have any updates on the production of the X-Runner? Have they resumed production? I was looking at X-Runners on auto trader for the sake of it and I saw a few used 09's for like $23-26k and was not understanding why they were so expensive until I saw this thread.... I sure hope they resume production and keep the X-Runner in production for years to come...

i think it would be better if they did not resume production. maybe our values would increase more. and they will still be hard to come accross

shaX 07

Reaction score
i think it would be better if they did not resume production. maybe our values would increase more. and they will still be hard to come accross

I don't want them to discontinue production... I want to drive mine for 100k more miles and than buy another one and by then there won't be many left on the market to buy...

sc426hemi

Reaction score
I don't want them to discontinue production... I want to drive mine for 100k more miles and than buy another one and by then there won't be many left on the market to buy...

yeah that would be nice too. i didnt think of that :top:

.50CALXR

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm... i kind of liked the idea that they had stopped production. I guess it gives us a chance for more aftermarket support?
Actually this will hurt aftermarket support. The more XRs on the street the more demand for after market parts.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Actually this will hurt aftermarket support. The more XRs on the street the more demand for after market parts.

Exactly.... Less trucks means less people buying parts which means less parts being made for the trucks....

Xtacy

Reaction score
i would actually be happy if they discontinued making x runners...i wanna drive a truck thats limited, not one that everybody will get n have

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Toyota to send me the 2010 Toyota Tacoma & 4Runner Model Reference Guide. We already have 2010 Corolla's, Tundra's, and Camry's, etc...but I have no clue whats going on with the Tacoma yet. Like I've told some of you in PM's already, as soon as I get that email, its getting copied and posted up here on XRU...

Just sit tight for a little while longer:biggrin:

Gadget

Reaction score
I sure hope there is and you can get an auto in it also.

G

ntinhri

Reaction score
if there is a auto verison.. there will be a xruner shell for sale soon

Scratchy

Reaction score
AS long as there are Tacomas with 1GRFE's being sold, there will be parts available for our trucks.

Top Bottom