Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner production suspended.......

X-Pablo

Reaction score
So where in Cali can I find a 2009 speedway blue xrunner

Get Knightrider to look up for you, or go to local Toyota dealer and ask, i'm pretty sure they can locate one, especially in the same state where they're made.

preXrunner

Reaction score
***Update***

Received this email today regarding the 2010 Tacoma...Looks like were gonna have to wait another month to get any more info, all I know from this email is that the 2010 Tacoma production starts in July:
Cool... So when will we know what they're going to look like, or IF they're gonna be different??

R

racerx

i know of a 06 for salei ts at the dealership for a littler over 16k and there is a 09 bsp sitin on 20s with what look like duel exh out the back it is a pretty nice truck

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
hey hey if i could get a 4 door long bed six speed i would have had it and give you RUBS...
doublecabx.jpg

(Reg Cab X did this chop a long time ago)

NixXR462

Reaction score
Damn you're pretty good with this photoshop Steve. I don't like the look of the Double cab at all though.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Damn you're pretty good with this photoshop Steve. I don't like the look of the Double cab at all though.
Thanks, but not my chop. Jake (Reg Cab X) did that chop a long time ago.

Here's another old one from CT (I don['t know who did this one).

nxrunnerdubcablowered.jpg

xrunish

Reaction score
im sure you can just go to the dealer and let them know what you want and they will tell you when it will be in, i know justin (My68ur8trd) had to wait on his BSP. You just have to put a down payment in to show your serious.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Roseville Toyota in Roseville, CA has a 2009 SWB. It's been there for 53 days.

It has DTRL, wheel locks, TRD air filter, and floor mats.

MSRP - $26,620
Invoice - $25,069

Scratchy

Reaction score
Looks like you'll have to wait even longer for any new X-runners, as they are closing the Nummi factory in Fremont, CA;
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/centralvalley/story/969075.html

A Japanese news agency reported Thursday that Toyota Motor Corp. plans to stop making vehicles in Fremont, a move that could wipe out more than 1,000 supplier jobs in the Northern San Joaquin Valley.
Toyota is close to pulling out of New United Motors Manufacturing Inc., a joint venture it set up with General Motors in 1984, Kyodo News reported.
A Toyota spokesman confirmed the report to The Associated Press.

GM earlier announced that it will withdraw from the plant as of next month as part of its post-bankruptcy restructuring.
The plant employs about 4,600 people, producing Corolla sedans, Tacoma pickups and Pontiac Vibe station wagons.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Looks like you'll have to wait even longer for any new X-runners, as they are closing the Nummi factory in Fremont, CA;
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/centralvalley/story/969075.html

Their has been word for a long time about GM pulling out of the factory. But Toyotas production of the Tacoma (and X-Runner) will still be the same for now. Toyota is in the process of merging a few of its other plants; that before were strictly for only one or two vehicle models. Toyota is trying to keep production numbers up, and to keep the loss of employment to a minimum.

And we already have two 2010 X-Runners allocated to us, as mentioned here in the 2010 X-Runner thread: http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=484484#post484484

Since allocation 2 weeks ago, their are already about 80 total 2010 X-Runners in the country....Barcelona Red being the rarest so far

Gadget

Reaction score
When you get the first one in, can you let me know??? I want to sniff over a couple of things on it.

G

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Roseville Toyota in Roseville, CA has a 2009 SWB. It's been there for 53 days.

It has DTRL, wheel locks, TRD air filter, and floor mats.

MSRP - $26,620
Invoice - $25,069

There is another RR in Livermore, $21k + used at a Ford dealership.
The news on Nummi here in Cali is that the powers that be are negotiating with Toyota to try and keep the plant open with more than 4,000 jobs it would cripple the area if they pulled out.

Top Bottom