Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

December 2007 : Stevenredx's 2005 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xample

Reaction score
congrats buddy! red looks good up top huh???

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats Steven :rock: . RR for december, perfect and only way to end the year :biggrin: .

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Oh Hell Yeah "It's Johnny Cash" :laugh: Just had a flash back from X-Fest:laugh:

lol...This was him at X-Fest yelling "WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T I GOT RIDE OF THE MONTH":laugh: :laugh:
(j/k Steven, your awesome bro and much deserved ROTM!!!)

DSC03245.jpg

XRLover25

Reaction score
Congrats Steven!! Truck is looking really good! Keep it up! Like the RR. You earned the ROTM!

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Congrats Steven! ... After 5000+ Post you earned your ROTM! :top:

Truck Is Looking S I C K !

Stevenredx

Reaction score
WOW..... I Wasn't expecting this. :adore:

Thank all of you for the great comments, I'm still kinda speechless :laugh:

I have added the "Story" to the original post, thank you Klint and Mods for the privilege of being TOTM, this was truly a surprise and means more than you can imagine and a big thanks to all the great members of XR-U for making this place what it is :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven your truck looks awesome as usual, but the man behind the truck is the real story. If you have not had the pleasure of meeting him, you should. I've never known someone so willing to help, even when hung over. :laugh: Thank you for all the things you have done for me personally, as well as this site and members. Congrats bro !!!

Thanks bro, all in good times :rock:

He still doesnt know! HA HA!!

You deserve it bro! :)

LMAO... you suck dude, calling me telling me something bad has happened on the forum, i thought i was gonna be up late cleaning up some B.S. or something, very sneaky :laugh:

Not only that he got PISSED when I said something about Johnny Cash:laugh:

Never gonna live down that crazy pic am i? :dontknow: :laugh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Congrats man!! Its been a long time coming. :top:

project-c2

Reaction score
Congrats Steven. Thanks for the help with the TTC alarm. TOTM well deserved.:top:

xmoney

Reaction score
Klint had sent an email out to the mods a few weeks back wanting to know what we thought about Stevens ride for ROTM. We all agreed with out hesitation that he deserves it. This guy has spent a lot of time on his truck and even more on everyone elses. He has helped me numerous times and at every meet he is the one in the front leading the pack while doing mods. Steven stands out from the crowd here i believe. Not only cause he is a post whore, but because he offers a helping hand for any of you guys with out faultering.

Congrats again bro!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself. :top:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Congratulations Steven. You Definately Deserve The ROTM Award. Like Greg Says, Thanks For All The Help And All The Good You Do For The Site And It's Members! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.:top:

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
Congrats Honey!
I'm glad your christmas gift is gonna be a surprise. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom