Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got Bored... Trd Front grill photoshop

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I figured I'd try it and see how it looks?? Maybe a future mod? :biggrin: I have a friend that may be able to fab this up... Just a thought.

trdFrontGrillsm.jpg

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
dude that's badass....if your buddy fabs a couple of them..tell him I would buy one from him.:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
meh...its alright, I'd say the TRD bumper would look way better. Get it to fit without expanding the wheel wells.

good chop none the less. :top:

WickedMon

Reaction score
That looks mean with the eyelids, TRD XR don't have them.

07X-R

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seein the whole TRD front end on a real X. But a good photoshop none the less

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That looks pretty nice, i agree should transfer the whole front end over

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I've seen 1 grill done like that in person, SH!T LOOKED BADAZZ:rock: ....this guy Mike from NY, came and bought my stockers off me, and he had it done to his RR XR

EDIT: his screen name on here is: HACK6500

DGXR

Reaction score
I wish they would hurry up w/ the body kit from the trd xr, or atleast some other options. :motz:
Damn rice burners have like 10 body kits a piece, but atleast they got a choice.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I've seen 1 grill done like that in person, SH!T LOOKED BADAZZ:rock: ....this guy Mike from NY, came and bought my stockers off me, and he had it done to his RR XR

EDIT: his screen name on here is: HACK6500

Yeah... i remember his grill.. looks similar but the trd one hasa big upper lip, un-like our stock one. :top:

If one is ever made i will be buying it for sure :rock:

lucke

Reaction score
i actually like that better than the side "vents" we have in the grill... the solid bar across the middle is very nice too. i might think of buying one if it comes like that:top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seein the whole TRD front end on a real X. But a good photoshop none the less

Don't want to sound like an ass...but isn't the TRD XR a real XR? :dontknow: I would totally put one of those on my XR if they made it. In person I thought it looked sweet! Especially without the vents.:top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the headlights look like th ones they sell on ebay now

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
the headlights look like th ones they sell on ebay now

It's funny cause not even TRD could make the BHLM perfect. There are paint chips all over them. LOL!!! When we saw it a SEMA we were totally criticizing them about it. That's what you do when you know the truck is bad ass and you don't own one. LOL!!!:laugh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
TRD said that the airscoop was functional, do you guys have any other pics of the engine bay?? I want to see how they have that rigged up

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
TRD said that the airscoop was functional, do you guys have any other pics of the engine bay?? I want to see how they have that rigged up

I don't think the scoop is functional anymore. When they first showed the truck, it was. The air filter faced up and fit flush with the hood. That set-up isn't in the new pictures.

Top Bottom