Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's being unloaded now as we speak

mspeasl

Reaction score
Gang,

As we speak our new 08 RR is being unloaded off of the car carrier.:biggrin: It's finally here after all these months. We've been since early July trying to grab one of these guys. Had it not been for 2006nightrider we still would not have it. He did so much to get it here well past what was required.

Again, thanks 2006nightrider,:top:

Mike

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hell Yea Mike:rock: Not a problem bro...its about time that thing came in. I hope your ready for the addiction; prepare to come out of retirement again for a 4th time now that the TRD S/C is available:laugh: .

Your gonna love the truck!!!!!

4VsX

Reaction score
Congrats enjoy the "new" car smell!

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Mike congrats on your purchase bro, anything we can do for you, just give the gang here a shout...

Props to you 2006nightrider for going the extra mile :top: :top:

Good Trucks, Good Times, but most of all Good People !!!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I miss the new smell....:frown:, they are right, it is like crack. I got 2 of those New Car smell air fresheners trying to get the truck smelling like new...its close, but not the same.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I miss the new smell....:frown:, they are right, it is like crack. I got 2 of those New Car smell air fresheners trying to get the truck smelling like new...its close, but not the same.

I've done the same thing, I had like 3 packs of those things throughout my truck tryin to get that smell back, but once you smoke in it, that smell is gone:frown:

DGXR

Reaction score
Just remember.
Cigarette smoke clings and stinks up more than any other kind.:stoned: :stoned:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
:laugh: yea & what have you been smokin in there :dontknow: :laugh:

mine still smells fresh after 3 years, not a daily driver though :eviltongue:
:laugh: ...Love you too Glen

....and I dont know how yours still smells fresh when all of us BSP and RR guys are always blowin our exhaust in your face when we pass you:eviltongue: :biggrin:

Jonathan

Reaction score
:laugh: ...Love you too Glen

....and I dont know how yours still smells fresh when all of us BSP and RR guys are always blowin our exhaust in your face when we pass you:eviltongue: :biggrin:

oh DAMN you got him good :laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
oh DAMN you got him good :laugh:
:laugh: ...its all good, Glen is great, he knows I love him:biggrin: ...But I feel like we thread jacked Mike and his NEW X-RUNNER spotlight...

So once again Mike, CONGRATS BRO!!!!!

Top Bottom