Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Lost) Oct. DC Meet pics w/ DTM

2006nightrider

Reaction score
This past weekend, I went to a friends wedding in Richmond and I needed a camera for the event. But since the October DC meet, I've been unable to find my camera, so my girl tore through my whole truck looking for it and finally found it under my passenger seat. I guess I got drunk and forgot where I stashed it...:dontknow:

Anyways, once we charged up the camera and looked through the pics, I found some DC meet pics, so I figured I would finally post them up.

Took this in my driveway before we left to go to the meet

SDC11316.jpg

Party pics:

SDC11549.jpg

SDC11556.jpg

SDC11557.jpg

SDC11562.jpg

SDC11564.jpg

SDC11567.jpg

After all the beer pong, DTM got a little frisky/drunk. I really think Gadget got raped that night.

Here you can see DTM stalking his prey:

SDC11578.jpg

SDC11572.jpg

SDC11573.jpg

SDC11576.jpg

SDC11577.jpg

SDC11579.jpg

SDC11580.jpg

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
lol..... yall were hammered...

[/IMG]
SDC11580.jpg

lol i think the guy in the back... is a 1 minute man. haha look at his face... he came.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
lot of homo activity going on there...leave that ish in DC where it belongs:biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the Doug Thorley Man got a little "grease" on G's shirt there. Ewwwwwww.... :biggrin:

Damn... these pictures make me realize how much I really need to get up to DC. Maybe after the holidays.

SDC11577.jpg

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Great find David! :rock:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
All I see is a bunch of lightweights :dontknow:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
only dc......:laugh: bunch of wankers with your homo festivities......poor gadget got splooge on his shirt :frown:

eXuser01

Reaction score
lol i think the guy in the back... is a 1 minute man. haha look at his face... he came.

hahaha awsome hahaha baker hahahahahah

lot of homo activity going on there...leave that ish in DC where it belongs:biggrin:

hahah where do u think dc learned it from those vabch boys i was afraid to go to sleep... they all play grab ass :eviltongue:especially those Radiant Pink guys :bird: :laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
funny you mention that bob, pink is also the color of vag, which is what us "radiant pink guys get all of" whereas the color blue is associated with your truck and balls because thats what your left with :laugh: and bsp, well sucks.....boooooo

you know im pickin on you brother. :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
hahaha awsome hahaha baker hahahahahah

hahah where do u think dc learned it from those vabch boys i was afraid to go to sleep... they all play grab ass :eviltongue:especially those Radiant Pink guys :bird: :laugh:

Who are you talking about :hmmmm2:?

eXuser01

Reaction score
funny you mention that bob, pink is also the color of vag, which is what us "radiant pink guys get all of" whereas the color blue is associated with your truck and balls because thats what your left with :laugh: and bsp, well sucks.....boooooo

you know im pickin on you brother. :top:

hahah pink for vags which what you represent sonn hahah

i got tougher skin than that donny lol

Who are you talking about :hmmmm2:?

hahah you know :rolleyez: :wink: :rofl:

eXuser01

Reaction score
Yea Alex has horrible aim when he drinks:rolleyez:

I'm waiting for him to see this thread, he might be embarrased I got a pic of his "O" face:laugh:

And Pat (Inkedrunner) must of liked it...in the 2nd pic, he's smoking a cig:smile:

hahaha yeah i know im already rolling from this thread hahah

and thats not a no ordinary cig thats a clove lol hahaha so it must of been good alex is the luckiest hahah he is on both ends
bates.gif

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:dito: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bob, Im representing the vag magnet man, get those blueballs fixed!! :rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

[/IMG]
SDC11580.jpg

Hold on there buddy....thats called good acting....:top:

I was pretty hammered.

All I see is a bunch of lightweights :dontknow:

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm not wasting my time w/ this guy....:stupid:

Last edited:
Top Bottom