Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new dyno numbers with TRD S/C

ntinhri

Reaction score
I just wanted to get this thread all warmed up. I will be going to get my truck dyno'd now that the trd s/c is installed. I will also have them do a a/f graph since I'm running dt headers and K&N intake.. hope to break 300... Here is the over lay before headers and after. I hope to get the same chart with supercharger numbers....
768.jpg

best pulls compared from header pull to s/c pull:
scan0003.jpg

Here is the all 4 pulls compared with my last pull with just headers. You can also see we for got about the fans cause we got some heat soak...
scan0002.jpg

5.6 psi my ars.. here the boost I have... daum

scan0004.jpg

and what I was really worried about and now im not air fuel.....
scan0005.jpg

and there you have it kids please leave a tip at the front door!

Last edited:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
dude...for a minute I thought those were your dyno numbers with the SC i was about to get worried.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Those are some respectable numbers. 238rwhp from an intake, headers, and a muffler...not too shabby. Are you tuned at all?

Dent Guy

Reaction score
it's good to see that you are still pulling hard at 5500 rpms.

ntinhri

Reaction score
no tune as of now... I'm waiting on urd or c2c to come up with something to add more fuel, boost and a way to tune this beast.

Dent Guy

Reaction score
also shows why some of us feel a drop in acceleration at/around 4g's

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
you've GOT to be runnin the MAF calibrator.... right? cause you cant run that fuel map if you're getting the TRD blower

ntinhri

Reaction score
I have no tune other than the TRD reflash. I hope to get something as far as tuning to squeeze a couple more ponies out of her, also to richen it up some. I will post the results in the 1st post once I get back home.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I have no tune other than the TRD reflash. I hope to get something as far as tuning to squeeze a couple more ponies out of her, also to richen it up some. I will post the results in the 1st post once I get back home.

yeah, AFR in the high 13s is not good.

the real showdown will be next week :wink:

Justin

ntinhri

Reaction score
maybe we can figure out a away to add a 7th injector to mine..

Jonathan

Reaction score
maybe we can figure out a away to add a 7th injector to mine..

your injectors you have now will support well over 400 hp. no need to add a 7th, just control the ones you have now.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
your injectors you have now will support well over 400 hp. no need to add a 7th, just control the ones you have now.

That will work too. something tunable would be nice. Im still not sure that the fuel pump can keep up though

Justin

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Did anyone actually get the MAP-ECU to work:dontknow:

dunno,

I just know it was mentioned. but I dont see why you couldnt take the FTC that im running and use it on the TRD setup as well. I think it will still come down to the fuel pump when running smaller pulleys

Justin

Gadget

Reaction score
dunno,

I just know it was mentioned. but I dont see why you couldnt take the FTC that im running and use it on the TRD setup as well. I think it will still come down to the fuel pump when running smaller pulleys

Justin

You don't have an FTC. You have an AIC/T.

But you are correct. It will come down to fueling and tuning...

Gadget

Deviant

Reaction score
MAP-ECU seems like a nice stand alone but people were having problems wiring it into our trucks if I last remember

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You don't have an FTC. You have an AIC/T.

But you are correct. It will come down to fueling and tuning...

Gadget

would the PSC001 work to control the fuel with the TRD supercharger? I know it has a map sensor, but no timing control.
If one of you TRD guys wants to try it out my psc001 is for sale :top:

Top Bottom