Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hater Thread

TRD-X

Reaction score
Don't you just hate busting your hand while working on the ride! Did it again today.:motz:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
i hate life without my XR an all u guys... and girls...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Its official I ****ing hate my throwout bearing, and I mean I FVCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so embarrassing to have a decent vehicle that squeaks.....:fail:

jmoore120

Reaction score
I hate people who complain about stuff which they have the power to do something about. Hint Hint Donny :eviltongue:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
o rly?

o_rly.jpg

I can do something about it, but whats the point? This is also a common problem with no viable solution so what's your big comeback to that one buford t justice? :rofl: :bird::eviltongue:

jmoore120

Reaction score
One four letter word for you, Bandit.

Spec

Attachments

• ya rly.jpg
    ya rly.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 92

Venomous_X

Reaction score
spec clutch with the new to doesnt fix the imput shaft or tranny misalignment though...so its going to do it again :bawling: It makes me a sad panda!

jmoore120

Reaction score
spec clutch with the new to doesnt fix the imput shaft or tranny misalignment though...so its going to do it again :bawling: It makes me a sad panda!

Maybe, maybe not. :dontknow: I dont know much about the "TO", I was just busting your balls more than anything.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
cookies??? i want cookies!!! i think?:stupid:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I'll give u a cookie McLuvin!!! and my throwout brg started
squeaking 2 weeks ago so I too am a sad panda.:thumpdown:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Its official I ****ing hate my throwout bearing, and I mean I FVCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so embarrassing to have a decent vehicle that squeaks.....:fail:

o rly?

o_rly.jpg

I can do something about it, but whats the point? This is also a common problem with no viable solution so what's your big comeback to that one buford t justice? :rofl: :bird::eviltongue:

What squeal/whine more.....you or the TO bearing? :laugh::eviltongue:

I'm just pullin' ya chain homie....mine sqeak/rattle also.:thumpdown:

TRD-X

Reaction score
I hate the morning after you had a good night drinking some!!!:vollkommenauf::beer:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^ just make sure that if you have odd friends like sassparilla X that you take the morning afte pill "just in case" cuz....hahahaha

Top Bottom