Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hater Thread

TRD-X

Reaction score
Hey Donny I put 18 cans down, so you know I'm not doing to good now Cuz!! But I can hold mine!:top: Them guy's from the south can hold'em! The cool-aid thing.:eviltongue:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I held mine just fine....:eviltongue: LOL long as it was good beer and not horse piss your good...It wasn't Coors was it? :argh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yo I'm going out to hate on some fools yo!! No rain today get me some ricer's:rockon:

TRD-X

Reaction score
I just hate!!! that I couldn't find anyone on the road. No ricer's for me.:fail:I'll get some!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Laptop crashed today and after 6 hours hp couldn't fix! I hate HP! So I closed all the programs and restarted it and jumped in to the programs and fixed it my self in 15 min.! So I can Hate HP for yhe lost time and them being stupid :motz:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Haters thead open!:biggrin: I hate minivans!:motz:Stupid grocery getters!

ntinhri

Reaction score
i hate your mom
I hate my x
I hate other
Im full of hate
I hate everything
I hate myself
I hate that hair grow where I dont want it to, but doent gorw where you want it to
I hate hate mf fn hate

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yea and I hate RR trucks!:eviltongue:

livinginsa

Reaction score
I am not the right person to hate on. No one ever tells me anything about my truck that is bad. No one at work would say anything bad to me because most are scared of me. Then most people on the street would be smart to keep it to themselves. Probably the most fun that I have on this is people online saying something stupid to me but I usually love that. It is the only play that I get.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I am not the right person to hate on. No one ever tells me anything about my truck that is bad. No one at work would say anything bad to me because most are scared of me. Then most people on the street would be smart to keep it to themselves. Probably the most fun that I have on this is people online saying something stupid to me but I usually love that. It is the only play that I get.

well take it from me.. xru hates you.... :biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score

I hate you and your truck is crap

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I dont get why people would fear you.....LOL I saw you in person and your just a normal looking cat...:dontknow: and my truck is faster than yours :laugh: Just to show that just because others dont fear you doesnt mean that the world is your oyster...:eviltongue: Im gangsta yo. I'll tell you like I tell those same little hating little 8 year olds you pick on that....

**** with me and I'll leave you full of holes like them croc shoes....
badass.gif
chainsaw.gif

TRD-X

Reaction score
Boy you guys full of hate!:eviltongue: That's what I think about that!:motz::motz:Me no scared of you.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ha Ha!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
JIM, i got some hate for you.... I hope a fat chick shoves a banana in one of your turbos.......

JK man, thats evil, even for me....-hugs- i got da love mang!

TRD-X

Reaction score
So Donny I have a hate question. Toyota closed the factory that builds the X so were are they made now? Hate Toyota don't tell us!:motz:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It dont matter to me anymore, i dont care for the new years 09+ with the changes......I got mine....thats about as far as I go with the X....My next vehicle will be either a dubcab 4x4 with a lift or an older mini...Id really love to get a toyo dually but that one is never coming out :fail:

Top Bottom