Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Official XFE 2009 Pics**

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Tc is outta control..they do amazing things due to the free healthcare system...they claim they do backflips everywhere...and they pay for things in Canadian tir money hahahahaha

Murderface

Reaction score
I think we should tour around with the "Little People of America"!

We should find out where there gonna be next year for they're annual meet and have XFest 2010 there:rock:

u shouldve seen some of the little women(not young little but little little) they were like a "10" but pint sized! I wonder how fun that would be? I wonder if anyone found out and can PM me the "dirty details":laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Tc is outta control..they do amazing things due to the free healthcare system...they claim they do backflips everywhere...and they pay for things in Canadian tir money hahahahaha

:laugh::laugh: That free healthcare causes people to do alot of things. I think we need a VA Beach/ Team Canada meet. These guys make a half bottle of Bacardi disappear into 3 small hotel cups :ahhhhh:.

I think we should tour around with the "Little People of America"!

We should find out where there gonna be next year for they're annual meet and have XFest 2010 there:rock:

u shouldve seen some of the little women(not young little but little little) they were like a "10" but pint sized! I wonder how fun that would be? I wonder if anyone found out and can PM me the "dirty details":laugh:

Forward "dirty Details" my way :biggrin:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh: That free healthcare causes people to do alot of things. I think we need a VA Beach/ Team Canada meet. These guys make a half bottle of Bacardi disappear into 3 small hotel cups :ahhhhh:.

F it, lets have XFE in Canada next year! Niagara Falls is a good time :canada:

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
I second that one! I could bring the wife and let her hang with the ladies of XRU

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
there were so many people with cameras i decided not to take many, but here are some i got:

trying to get a comparison of the RR and BR with K2 and my truck
P9120158.jpg

P9120160.jpg

hotel before roll out on sunday
P9120163.jpg

P9120165.jpg

murderedx sweet bagged truck, IMO the coolest over all truck out there, the gauges in his truck are effing sick (srry thats a tease cause i didnt take pics)

P9120170.jpg

P9120171.jpg

P9120174.jpg

FYI canadian tire money will not but you a meal at the texas road house
P9130172.jpg

Thanks to shane for the prizes for the car show
P9130157.jpg

Im, sneaking a pic in here of me at the Hotel Hershey, this place is ridiculous
P9130159.jpg

forgot this one: this thing is nice, and was on my list of possible vehicles before i got the X
P9120159.jpg

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Ill have pics up tonight.

I never did find out if the little one have big vah j j's or small ones. Xfe 10 is with the little people again!

Gray goose will sneak up on u. Hell I don't remember falling!

disciple X

Reaction score
what kind of wheels are those on murderedx's truck? looks like a good time fellas...

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
what kind of wheels are those on murderedx's truck? looks like a good time fellas...

C6 corvette wheels

did you enjoy the park steve? ill probably hit that up next weekend

wonder if the canadians got to know any of the little people?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
did you enjoy the park steve? ill probably hit that up next weekend

Steve did not have a good time at the park :frown:. He did a wooden coaster and the pirate ship, and he was toast. I think the grey goose was still playing games:thumpdown:. Maria, Toni, and I had fun though. Would have liked to have stayed the whole day but that drive home is a b!tch:argh:.

Lee if you go, pick the crappier day of the weekend to go, lines were a bit long being a weekend and the only nice day:thumpdown:

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
Just wanted to update and let everyone know that I'm definitely ok after rolling the truck, I think those curtain air bags were the saver!. However I can't say that for the truck, it's more than likely a goner...:frown:

But I do have to say one thing about XRU K2 his wife, Lea, Jeff, David and everyone at XFE.... I am more in shock about how helpful and willing everyone was than I am about totalling the truck.... Because when it all comes down to it, these trucks are still just pieces of metal, as b/a as their are... It seems more like the trucks are just an excuse for all of us to get together to hang out and socialize... The X is and will always just be a piece of metal, as sad as I am to see it go... So if any of you hesitate on a going to a XFE in the future, I would highly recommend going, because it's not just about X-Runner's, it's about all of us as a group/family! You won't be dissappointed and you WILL have a good time, EVEN IF YOU WRECK YOUR TRUCK!!!:laugh:

I know more than ever think of you all as a family and can't wait to get my next X-R whenever that be... And definitely can't wait for next years X-Fest!!!

Thanks again Klint, Krysta, Lea, Jeff, David and everyone else their!

Chad

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
you pretty much said it all chad. and with all those people there you are guarenteed to have someone/everyon lend you a helping hand.

on the bright side you can go get the awesomest color this time:wink:

Matt,
hahaha, sorry to hear bout steve, we will probably go on saturday. They are only open on sat or sunday, and im gonna try to be home sun afternoon

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
^ Chad, glad that you got home alright last night bro - and like I said, let me know if there's anything that you need help with, including that court case. I'll be glad to sign an affidavit about my experiences with the road conditions this past weekend.

For those that were not in attendance, the rain wasn't terrible but the roads were. Friday night we were unable to hang out around the trucks like we usually do so Steve (ntinhri) was kind enough to phone around to some restaurants and get us a reservation at Fridays. On my way over there I was sitting a light turning left onto Union Deposit Road (the same road Chad wrecked on). The light turned green and I eased on the throttle in first gear........ I was just spinning. I was on the phone and immediately hung up (sorry Bakes) thinking maybe my clutch was fuggin up. I doubled checked I was in first, and tried going again --- just spinning, like I was on ice. I ended up shifting into second and bogged it but didn't eventually get moving.

The next day (the same day, same road Chad wrecked on), we were coming back from the Museum and it was still lightly raining. I came up a hill (about a half mile before where Chad wrecked) in 3rd gear, doing about 30-35, and I started sliding sideways. I wasn't ON IT or anything - actually driving slowly b/c after Friday night I knew the roads were bad. Scared the crap outta me and if there had been a car coming I likely would've hit them head on because I was about 35 degrees left of center on the road.

My point... I don't think this was all Chad's fault. The roads were REALLY slick for some reason. Maybe it hadn't rained there in a while and there was a lot of oil on the road or something. I dunno.

Anyway - glad that you see what XRU is really about brother. The trucks are just excuses - although we all love them and have lots of fun with them - they really just get the PEOPLE together. And at the end of the day, it's about the PEOPLE. That is why you, and others in similar situations, don't get hand outs or "free money" ----------- you get help from your brothers.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update and let everyone know that I'm definitely ok after rolling the truck, I think those curtain air bags were the saver!. However I can't say that for the truck, it's more than likely a goner...:frown:

But I do have to say one thing about XRU K2 his wife, Lea, Jeff, David and everyone at XFE.... I am more in shock about how helpful and willing everyone was than I am about totalling the truck.... Because when it all comes down to it, these trucks are still just pieces of metal, as b/a as their are... It seems more like the trucks are just an excuse for all of us to get together to hang out and socialize... The X is and will always just be a piece of metal, as sad as I am to see it go... So if any of you hesitate on a going to a XFE in the future, I would highly recommend going, because it's not just about X-Runner's, it's about all of us as a group/family! You won't be dissappointed and you WILL have a good time, EVEN IF YOU WRECK YOUR TRUCK!!!:laugh:

I know more than ever think of you all as a family and can't wait to get my next X-R whenever that be... And definitely can't wait for next years X-Fest!!!

Thanks again Klint, Krysta, Lea, Jeff, David and everyone else their!

Chad
Well said and Amen.
Glad you're OK Chad. :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
the pic steve wishes he got
ggd.jpg

OMG, when we were going to eat dinner, one of them asked duane, "what is x fest?"

He motioned his hands aboug two feet apart and said, "have you seen all the little trucks out there, the red blue and black ones"

I dont know if he was trying to be funny, but i almost lost it

and i gotta sneak one more in of my truck with the park behind it
P9140159.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Thanks for posting pics guys. We will try to get some up tonight or tomorrow. David thanks for posting the "Best Picture Ever." For the record neither of us are perverts, we are a happily married couple who happened to take a picture while very intoxicated. :wink: Thank goodness that is the wildest one of the night. Right people?...right???!!:dontknow:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
VA Beach crew are all swingers....

:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

Thanks for posting pics guys. We will try to get some up tonight or tomorrow. David thanks for posting the "Best Picture Ever." For the record neither of us are perverts, we are a happily married couple who happened to take a picture while very intoxicated. :wink: Thank goodness that is the wildest one of the night. Right people?...right???!!:dontknow:

Right :rolleyez::rolleyez::rolleyez:

Last edited:
Top Bottom