Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Official XFE 2009 Pics**

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Yardie, I'd rather be known as Gene then :crinklehair: :eviltongue:. Oh I'm proud Baker. I don't recall anyone else there being able to do it. And, you know you loved it all that night. :biggrin:

Sure you do Gene :rolleyez:. That's what everybody says. Baker likes the :crinklehair: :biggrin:.

:canada:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from an outsiders perspective, don't you think we have made X-Fest sound like an orgy, a really BIG orgy instead of a truck meet :crinklehair::canada:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from an outsiders perspective, don't you think we have made X-Fest sound like an orgy, a really BIG orgy instead of a truck meet

Maybe I've been marketing this thing wrong all together. I bet we could break the 40-50 truck number if I called it SEX-FEST 2010. Come to next year's event and get your screw on. :laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
All I can say is I had a very good time and I am sure MANY other people did as well.

G

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Please explain the problem in this.....:stupid:

Maybe I've been marketing this thing wrong all together. I bet we could break the 40-50 truck number if I called it SEX-FEST 2010. Come to next year's event and get your screw on. :laugh:

All I can say is I had a very good time and I am sure MANY other people did as well.

G

My point exactly :laugh: :crinklehair::canada:. I had a GREAT time :rock:

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Oh we all know you had a good time :crinklehair:. I'm with Baker on this one, and what's wrong with that? Doesn't everyone know how good of friends we all are?:dontknow:

ntinhri

Reaction score
I like sex-fest! def next year midgets have to be there...and everyone bring a friend to share! lol.. and damn that tonuge.. I dont remember there being a carmera in that room that night..

X-roller

Reaction score
Sex-Fest 2010!!!!!...I'll be there!!!! lol...I have been reading up on this...and it seems like you guys did have a big orgy though...lol

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I like sex-fest! def next year midgets have to be there...and everyone bring a friend to share! lol.. and damn that tonuge.. I dont remember there being a carmera in that room that night..

I don't think you remember most of that night :rolleyez:. "Chris, I lost my laptop, oh well **** it, I don't care". "Steve, it's in my room bro" . "Thank god, I was so worried about it" :laugh:.

:crinklehair::canada:

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a great idea, but we will have to establish a set time when all cell phones and cameras are placed in a penalty box so pictures of to much fun don't pop up later of the luber action.

G

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I dunno know if you guys/gals could handle my other alter ego...Bake Nasty.

That name was earned, not given. :rolleyez:

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
I dunno know if you guys/gals could handle my other alter ego...Bake Nasty.

That name was earned, not given. :rolleyez:

That just sounds gross. Not sure we wanna handle it. :dontknow: Care to share the story behind that one?:hmmmm2:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
bake nasty involves chocolate cupcakes, bukkakes, and yours and mine lube with someone having :crinklehair:

Top Bottom