Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STS 4.0 dyno #'s!!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Maf cal is great for N/A engines and the MAPECU2 is great for the TRD S/C guys....:top:

Deviant

Reaction score
Both are great, but the MAP ECU2 has a little more options in term of tuning. MAF Cal. only limits you to altering your A/F ratio, which is all you need if you're N/A. The MAP ECU 2 offers you more flexibility, which the F/I guys can take advantage of a little more then N/A guys can.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I get calls all the time from people with STS systems trying to get them to run right. I got a call from a guy today while driving back from XFest that has a STS on his 4.0L and he needed help getting it to run right.

If you have made up your mind and are going to get the STS, give me a call and I will help you as well getting it to run right...

Gadget

Ha. That was me. I decided to hold of on that "tune day" after I got my idle set up. Figured it would just be best to do it after I installed my injectors. Which by the way are in now. Still have to use the dang Unichip till I can finish tuning. Blows

Top Bottom