Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Track Ready Sittin Sic Pack

Shanes56

Reaction score
shane: damm bro...been working hard I see:top: can't wait to see the new setup:biggrin:

Yes I have and your freaking Hood is killing me j/k. it has been raining like nutz around here I am gonna have to cut this thing up in my living room!

firetuner911

Reaction score
aaaawwwww, no trac bars in the kit..... j/k but seriously.... sounds like a good kit

Shanes56

Reaction score
there is a list of items I am working on for the suspension, MAYBE a set of trac bars or a mounting bracket is on it :top:.

aaaawwwww, no trac bars in the kit..... j/k but seriously.... sounds like a good kit

Sykotic336

Reaction score
sigh i would want it too but i know its gunna be pricey so unless theres a 50%discount im not on it:laugh: but hope it goes well shane good luck:top:

x-stealth

Reaction score
Im game! Was about to get the DJM kit but this will work a lot better for me i think!

Shanes56

Reaction score
January/February at the latest. Doing a little more testing, also having bushings made :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I hate you, more specifically my responsible adult side hates you....:argh::biggrin:

Where can I purchase $$ tree seeds????????? :dontknow: Anyone, please!! :smile:

You the man Shane!!

Murderface

Reaction score
I hate you, more specifically my responsible adult side hates you....:argh::biggrin:

Where can I purchase $$ tree seeds????????? :dontknow: Anyone, please!! :smile:

You the man Shane!!

i think u can pick those seeds up at any bank:dontknow:

05 X-R

Reaction score
Your killing me. I want the DJM because of how low it is, but then I want the SS because of the handling upgrades all you suspension parts can offer...

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
ok, shane JUST so we get a full update, is there a final word as to whats included in this setup and if so can we get a break down (ball park is ok) and then a group buy (ballpark also ok) gracias... ok good talk

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
240-300 for both front & rear sway bars?

my guess would just be for one, but hey we can keep our hopes up, right shane?:biggrin:

ok, shane JUST so we get a full update, is there a final word as to whats included in this setup and if so can we get a break down (ball park is ok) and then a group buy (ballpark also ok) gracias... ok good talk

good talk LOL, but i would like to know too

gregincali

Reaction score
Will there be a brake on sway bars for loyal return customers.:biggrin:

tecari

Reaction score
I want the shocks, Needs some more damping bad after the drop. I really can tell if i take a bump when cornering, I was going to start looking but i guess all wait for shane.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Hmm... adjustable shocks would be 'tits' :biggrin: :wink:

ntinhri

Reaction score
hhhmmm stiffer leaf would be great.. shocks very good.... sways even better

Top Bottom