Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love sucks!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Dave- chin up fag! LOL at least your werent married.... and have a kid..... and now looking at THOUSANDS of dollars with of attorney fees, child support, and alimony....

Just sayin it could be MUCH worse....

Um yeah what he said... Be thankful D

Slay0r

Reaction score
dam, i'd like to get a few more hot ones in before i settle down to the ugly one that wont leave lol

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
all i can say is she needs to be honest with you and communicate whatever is going on. something is going on with her just gotta give her time to figure it out. dont put your life on pause tho just bc shes doing this. in the end its very true that everything happens for a reason, i was with my ex for almost 5 years. if she loves and respects you it will be ok. hope everything works out. it always works out so keep your head up

R0LLM0DL

Reaction score
good luck man.

just dont do like two of my moron friends.

one has been going out with the same girl for 8 years and never got as much as fellatio...and the other one completely left a promising career to be the stock boy at a supermarket all chasing some woman.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
all i can say is she needs to be honest with you and communicate whatever is going on. something is going on with her just gotta give her time to figure it out. dont put your life on pause tho just bc shes doing this. in the end its very true that everything happens for a reason, i was with my ex for almost 5 years. if she loves and respects you it will be ok. hope everything works out. it always works out so keep your head up

Dayum! Where have you been?!?

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
haha all over the place. working but i have some time off for a while. hows it going?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
dam, i'd like to get a few more hot ones in before i settle down to the ugly one that wont leave lol
:rofl:
Exactly!!!

And I'm trying to just do my day to day stuff like I have been (like work or whatever)...basically to keep my mind busy.

I did start packing some of her things and when I told her about it...she got mad and told me not to...so I don't know:hmmmm2:
just dont do like two of my moron friends.

one has been going out with the same girl for 8 years and never got as much as fellatio...and the other one completely left a promising career to be the stock boy at a supermarket all chasing some woman.
Damn..yea I'm def not doing that

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
they dont think the same as we do. try not to be mean but be firm bc she has to understand you dont want to play games. it will get easier with time. its hard but your life cant revolve around her. so you have to do your own thing and trust me if shes meant to be she will want to be a part of your life not the other way around. just gotta be patient and be ok with whatever the outcome is. your a smart guy im sure you will be good.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
haha all over the place. working but i have some time off for a while. hows it going?

Good man.. glad you are back posting.

Post pics David. Let the community decide if you made the right decision. :rolleyez:

Slay0r

Reaction score
dam,...the day i found out she cheated on me, i told her, her shit would b in the garage when she got home. she didnt try to stop shit, dont care to have me back nothing. lol

the after break-up sex was good, especially knowing that i could hook up with old friends after and not feel a bit guilty about it:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
try not to be mean but be firm bc she has to understand you dont want to play games.
Agreed. The past 6 weeks have been nothing but a crucial mind****
Post pics David. Let the community decide if you made the right decision. :rolleyez:
Hilarious

:homer:
dam,...the day i found out she cheated on me, i told her, her shit would b in the garage when she got home. she didnt try to stop shit, dont care to have me back nothing. lol
And that's what is confusing me...that she didn't want me to pack anything.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
And that's what is confusing me...that she didn't want me to pack anything.

She doesn't have anymore right to kick you out than you do to kick her out, if you're both on the mortgage. Just an all around shitty situation. Personally I hope things work out for you two. You guys seemed like a pretty good match from what I could tell at the meets. Best of luck brother :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
She doesn't have anymore right to kick you out than you do to kick her out, if you're both on the mortgage. Just an all around shitty situation. Personally I hope things work out for you two. You guys seemed like a pretty good match from what I could tell at the meets. Best of luck brother :top:
Yea I know. And I wouldn't call it 'kicking her out' because we both decided that I'm gonna stay in the house and she is going to go live with her grandparents about 30-40 mins north of our house.

I was just gonna start packing her things, because their is no point in rushing to do it at the last moment...and their is no point in dragging it on.

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh, if shes telling u not to pack her shit, she may just need time away to get her head straight. Hopefully some time apart will help yall out

but yeh..im tired of my mind being ****** too, need to find a skank to clear my..head

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh i was the same way, about not keeping my hopes up of her even wanting me back. but thats what the crazy in crazy bitch comes out at its strongest. Women can do things that will make u think one thing even though they have no intentions of anything coming of it.

...mind blown, then ****ed. oddly enough, no pleasure from either

Slay0r

Reaction score
noppee, when u cheat, ur shit gets packed (not nicely) and thrown out (garage,porch,lawn etc)

thats the rules, everyone knows that

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^ur damn right, although I wouldn't pack anything but rather have a nice bonfire with all her shit!

Top Bottom