Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: Longtube Header Install

Yallrun

Reaction score
They are here!

Did I order engine jewelry? :biggrin: They look incredible! Now I just have to put them on with out freezing my a$$ off. Cold in TX right now.

Attachments

• Headers 001.jpg
    Headers 001.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 238

trd_sport

Reaction score
Nice:top: :rock:If you got any questions about the install let me know...Grumpy and LanNinja also have experience putting these on as well.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
Did I order engine jewelry? :biggrin: They look incredible! Now I just have to put them on with out freezing my a$$ off. Cold in TX right now.

very cold, it was sleeting earlier:ahhhhh:

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Congrats man. Let us know if you need help. Yeah, it's cold here. I'm inside playing Call of Duty 4 on my day off. Hoorah!

Yallrun

Reaction score
Congrats man. Let us know if you need help. Yeah, it's cold here. I'm inside playing Call of Duty 4 on my day off. Hoorah!

Thanks.

lol Really! Sweet I'm playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R (PC), I took off because I knew I'd have to sign for these bad boys.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I gonna order my Dtlts on monday!!!! I cant wait!!!!:):):):)

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Nice:top: :rock:If you got any questions about the install let me know...Grumpy and LanNinja also have experience putting these on as well.

Are they easy to intall on my prerunner, I put a pair of these on an X but i was planning to put a set in my truck and i was wondering if they are more difficult to install...

trd_sport

Reaction score
Are they easy to intall on my prerunner, I put a pair of these on an X but i was planning to put a set in my truck and i was wondering if they are more difficult to install...
should be easier than the install you did with the X. You shouldnt have to jack up the truck or anything..just crawl under there:top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice write up. this will help when I get mine! :top:

stretch200

Reaction score
So I just put these on. And I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I took me forever just to get the headers on! I actually had to jack up the engine to squeeze them in. It was crazy.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So I just put these on. And I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I took me forever just to get the headers on! I actually had to jack up the engine to squeeze them in. It was crazy.

First I've heard having to do that.. I had some trouble getting my passenger side in. Ended up disconnecting the steering rod from its joint to move it out of the way. But didn't have to lift the engine.. :hmmmm2:

Anyways, did you get them on? How do you like em?

stretch200

Reaction score
oh yea, I got them on after a couple hours. haha. And I love them! Holy hell, the best mod I've done so far! Nobody should have to go without these.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Nice writeup, now i should order my headers ehhh. When i get some money...lol :frown:

Top Bottom