Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2009

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so is there a max number of tickets we can buy per ticket?

Max is 5 per ticket. I wanted to keep the price and chances reasonable so that hopefully more people would have equal chance of winning.

Every other year the raffle cost was INCLUDED in the price. After some thought, I didn't think that was fair if you didn't want any of the prizes. That's why we're doing it differently this year.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
would I have to get my GF a guest ticket?

The only difference is the shirt and sticker right? SO if I got 2 reg tickets (and added events appropriately) she would just end up with a shirt and sticker

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
would I have to get my GF a guest ticket?

The only difference is the shirt and sticker right? SO if I got 2 reg tickets (and added events appropriately) she would just end up with a shirt and sticker

Correct! The advantage to getting a guest ticket is that you don't have to get the wife/friend/child a shirt and sticker if you don't want - but you still get the group rates on the events. :top:

We try to pre-package as much as possible so that we're not having to wait in line and pay at all these places - which could easily take an hour with 60+ people.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't see it in the thread anywhere. Does this hotel have a pool?

Yes - one of the few that has an outdoor pool up north. Sorry guys - I couldn't find a place with a slide though. :thumpdown:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Yes - one of the few that has an outdoor pool up north. Sorry guys - I couldn't find a place with a slide though. :thumpdown:

LOL too bad

Another ticket question... Lets say Sunday afternoon is massive thunderstorms and Hershey Park is closed. -Let's hope it's not, but it could happen-. I am assuming we can get a refund for the admission?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes - just like last year. I we don't participate in an event that has been paid for, you will have the option for a full refund for that event.

SX TOY

Reaction score
ugh I want to go but I just broke the numbers down. not so pretty for someone 100 miles from the southernmost point in the states. about 2,500 miles/40 hours of driving@2+ a gallon :ahhhhh: maybe the next one could be more towards the middle of the east coast........pretty please

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ugh I want to go but I just broke the numbers down. not so pretty for someone 100 miles from the southernmost point in the states. about 2,500 miles/40 hours of driving@2+ a gallon :ahhhhh: maybe the next one could be more towards the middle of the east coast........pretty please

Next year's location is already selected... it will be much closer for your drive.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ONE MORE UPDATE:

Hotel info MAY BE changing. We had another come in today with a much lower rate and the hotel is closer to Hershey. We're gonna call them back tomorrow (again, b/c the group rate ppl only work 8-5) and I'll update.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn That sux....

That slide was the highlight of my xfe. That and Huck Finn giving the curtains in Davids room the Superman. :laugh::laugh:

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that the hotel info is probably definitely changing. We have found some less than flattering reviews of the current hotel so we are looking to change it to a nicer one as well as one that is closer to Hershey Park and the Car Museum we will be going to. As soon as we finalize the hotel we will let you know! :top: Sorry about all the confusion, we just want you guys to have a great time. Although the absence of Huck Finn and his superman will be a definite loss...

2006nightrider

Reaction score
That and Huck Finn giving the curtains in Davids room the Superman. :laugh::laugh:
LMAO! Those pictures of him are hilarious:laugh:
Just wanted to let you guys know that the hotel info is probably definitely changing. We have found some less than flattering reviews of the current hotel so we are looking to change it to a nicer one as well as one that is closer to Hershey Park and the Car Museum we will be going to. As soon as we finalize the hotel we will let you know! :top: Sorry about all the confusion, we just want you guys to have a great time. Although the absence of Huck Finn and his superman will be a definite loss...
I appreciate the effort you're putting into all this. If you or Klint need any help, give me or Krysta a call:top:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
any modding gonna be going on?
I was really thinking of trying to get the X-1 by that time..I could use some help with that as I am not to comfortable with the cam gear part of it

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
any modding gonna be going on?
I was really thinking of trying to get the X-1 by that time..I could use some help with that as I am not to comfortable with the cam gear part of it

There are a number of people that would help you out I am sure. You are definitely better off with an experienced person at least watching over your shoulder if you are going to do it. It is a pretty involved installation and I don't know if a hotel parking lot would be the best place to do it. LOL.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys... we're on vacation right now visiting family, but my wife has been on the phone ALL DAY trying to find us a better hotel. :adore: She's really put in some hours on this thing to try to find us a good place to stay.

I think that we finally have it all nailed down. I'll be posting up some more details later tonight - but we were able to save an additional $20/room and it got us about 20 mins closer to everything.

You will receive full details about the hotel via PM once you purchase a ticket so that you can call and make your reservation!

Top Bottom